My life ended in 2010

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That was the year i met my oneitis. From that moment on, my confidence was forever ruined, i never felt good enough, every night i had nightmares of her getting fucked by chads, i went days without eating, my grades went to shit, got grey hair, tears, weakness, stomachaches, diziness.

This shit changed me forever, i stopped being happy, i became paranoid, negative thoughts all the time, always playing imaginary scenarios where i lose in my mind, always defeatism even if there is no competition.

And tbh I feel more pathetic about this than i feel about the fact that i cant fuck any girl at all. I hate, hate, hate this shit, its not fair if you are not gl enough.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Oggiemane, RichardSpencel and 3 others
That was the year i met my oneitis. From that moment on, my confidence was forever ruined, i never felt good enough, every night i had nightmares of her getting fucked by chads, i went days without eating, my grades went to shit, got grey hair, tears, weakness, stomachaches, diziness.

This shit changed me forever, i stopped being happy, i became paranoid, negative thoughts all the time, always playing imaginary scenarios where i lose in my mind, always defeatism even if there is no competition.

And tbh I feel more pathetic about this than i feel about the fact that i cant fuck any girl at all. I hate, hate, hate this shit, its not fair if you are not gl enough.
my life started when I discovered looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
Misery loves company.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• Love it
Reactions: Dedsrsmaxxer
Look at the tags:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
OP needs a good long dick to give him some pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac