My life is over

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Accutane is giving me diffuse thinning. My life is over. You all have no idea the feeling. Heart wrenching. Feels like I’m dying. You can only imagine.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, cd.98, lutte and 9 others
JFL go drink a beer and relax you dont know for sure if its temporary or not and the stress is likely going to cause further hair thinning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Baldingman1998
muhhh the US army has very secret missions, you incels don't know what you're talking about

let's see how those army missions will get you hair now motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You all have no idea the feeling. Heart wrenching. Feels like I’m dying. You can only imagine.
You're not the only man in the world losing hair
I can relate, a lot of men can

Your great grandfather died fighting in a war while you wanna commit suicide from thinning hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Accutane is giving me diffuse thinning. My life is over. You all have no idea the feeling. Heart wrenching. Feels like I’m dying. You can only imagine.
It’s temporary , I got it too. Stops once u go off

it might be androgen alopecia, take finasteride

Stop using that crap.

It’s temporary , I got it too. Stops once u go off
What do you mean? How thin did your hair get on accutane? Please answer I’m terrified. The thing is, I haven’t taken a lot of it in a while. I don’t think it’s going to stop.

I was telling you weeks ago you would turn to the dark side

• So Sad
Reactions: cd.98
My condolences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
Avoid accutane at all costs, i was an idiot, now I bear the consequences of my actions. Fuck me man...a death sentence