My little female cousin already has a recessed maxilla

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
At the age of 12.

Today I saw her new photo on FB and her nasolabial folds are very obvious. My first intuition was to tell my aunt to teach her mewing :feelskek: but within a second I changed my mind : why do her such a favor when she's already born with life on tutorial mode? Even if she ends up having a horse face she'll smv mog me to death.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, kobecel, You and 3 others
Don't make her life better,she probably wouldn't make yours.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
Can I date her?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem, Sizzurp and 2 others
At the age of 12.

Today I saw her new photo on FB and her nasolabial foids are very obvious. My first intuition was to tell my aunt to teach her mewing :feelskek: but within a second I changed my mind : why do her such a favor when she's already born with life on tutorial mode? Even if she ends up having a horse face she'll smv mog me to death.

Preety much
Can I date her?

Making awfully lots of :feelsbaton: jokes lately, should i be worried

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Because she's indirecly passing on ur genes. This site is a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and RamRanchCowboy
Because she's indirecly passing on ur genes. This site is a fucking joke.
No because biologically she's not even from my family. My divorced cuck uncle married a single mom that's why I got this cousin.

Rape her and traumatize her for life

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
Won't stop her from getting Chads dick

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
At the age of 12.

Today I saw her new photo on FB and her nasolabial folds are very obvious. My first intuition was to tell my aunt to teach her mewing :feelskek: but within a second I changed my mind : why do her such a favor when she's already born with life on tutorial mode? Even if she ends up having a horse face she'll smv mog me to death.

Nah man. Do your best to explain how science has found that tongue posture and mouth breathing affects maxillary development and give her the best Mike Mew video you can find. If she doesn't take it seriously then her daughter's deformity is on her shoulders not yours. Don't be petty..