My looks keep getting better.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
At age 16 I was an estrogenic soyboy. Age 21 still an emasculated twink. Then I started working out, hindenburg bloatmaxxing, after that leaning out, recovering the facial bones that have been built while the fat covered them. I can finally look normal and not like a subhuman anymore. Also last year I got my first ioi from a cute girl. Very late I know but until that point I was a truecel and I didn't even think about meeting girls because it was just a thing that was so far away, I was convinced no girl would ever be able to look at me without laughing or turning away in disgust. And that was not because I was mentalcel but rather based on my past experiences I had as a kid. I am happy that things are changing now. It took a long time and one could say I'm a broken man now, but I wouldn't say that. I would just say that I thought about many things that I would have otherwise not thought about and that my worldview is maybe a bit more mature now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 9670, lepo2317 and 10 others
Brutal I had the exact same experience although for me it was just weightloss. To be able to interact with women without getting IOD's isn't something I ever imagined. I am also worried about my self-esteem and social skills being ruined by this. For now, I will not talk to females that are not from my family unless necessary for work or school. This is a later problem for me. I'm proud of you for overcoming it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, nonserviam, joeveniro and 3 others
What do you mean by "hindenburg bloatmaxxing"?

did you experience any other quality of life changes other than being noticed by girls now?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Ok

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Nice work bro

What do you mean by "hindenburg bloatmaxxing"?
Paul-von-Hindenburg.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2214
did you experience any other quality of life changes other than being noticed by girls now?
I can walk in the city without getting made fun off and without getting stared at. Because my test levels are good now and my nutrition is good, my body is overall healthy, I just feel good and strong now. Getting from being a truecel to atleast normal looking is a big difference.

Dn rd no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I can walk in the city without getting made fun off and without getting stared at. Because my test levels are good now and my nutrition is good, my body is overall healthy, I just feel good and strong now. Getting from being a truecel to atleast normal looking is a big difference.
Funnily the biggest impact of looks improvements are not in dating. I went from being known as a virgin to be known a some slayer player (and im not chad or anything), and yet the biggest thing for me was that now the "default" feedback from the world is respect instead of feeling like a walking target.

This is why now I am so incredibly terrified of losing looks or aging bad, because the now warmer world will go away with them.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Mouthbreath
Happy for you man

• +1
What's your height?

happy for you

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and WadlowMaxxing
So people are staring at dudes who are ugly? That's brutal. I though you are invisible as ugly guy.

• +1
what are your future plans

Short term I will keep looksmaxing. I try to invest in ipo stocks this year. Basically late 2020 it was a sure way to make a lot of money. And I will go to thailand this spring. What about you?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and lutte
Short term I will keep looksmaxing. I try to invest in ipo stocks this year. Basically late 2020 it was a sure way to make a lot of money. And I will go to thailand this spring. What about you?
start the jaw surgery process and travel to latin america if I can, so pretty similar

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and WadlowMaxxing
start the jaw surgery process and travel to latin america if I can, so pretty similar
holy fuck you're serious about going to latin america?? hahaha

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Funnily the biggest impact of looks improvements are not in dating. I went from being known as a virgin to be known a some slayer player (and im not chad or anything), and yet the biggest thing for me was that now the "default" feedback from the world is respect instead of feeling like a walking target.

This is why now I am so incredibly terrified of losing looks or aging bad, because the now warmer world will go away with them.
atleast you are aware

• JFL
itsover 2.0?

ye wdym, why not
im not 15 you know
or autistic 29
won'tstopnoodling is too. maybe you'll meet him there and slay latina bitches who knows

• Love it
  • +1
won'tstopnoodling is too. maybe you'll meet him there and slay latina bitches who knows
OWZdjZ8l
ye me n my bro stoodihacks are gonna double team some goblinas
YELF4O8

• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing