My looksmax diet

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
So, seeing here and there what good vitamins are the best now i'm eating more:

eggs; really lots of them, for proteins. Meat as well, like beef and pig, little less chicken.
potatoes; i read it's great for eyes shape (i doubt it tho'), i eat mostly mashed potatoes, with milk.
Salmon: i eat sushi sometimes, and i eat lots of salmon. Looks like it is good too.
Orange: i eat one orange for dinner and one for lunch. Also i drink orange juice every day kinda; it's good for skin.
Also, i eat salad and carrots sometimes.

Drinking much water, get rid of coke, sugar tea, and shitty drinks like this. Also i'm trying to drink less alcohool. Now i'm missing only licking pussy... but owell...

what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Extra Chromosome
Good luck with achieving whatever goal.

Don't drink juice nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Switch potatoes for sweet potatoes,regular potatoes will turn u Into Mr potato head.

Vegetablemaxx 2-3meals per day of kale or spinach,broccoli,sweet potatoes,carrots and take every vitamin supplement known to man.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
look at the title pls, be serious

Potatoes have lots of potassium, good for reducing bloat. Eggs and salmon are also great to eat. You don't have to limit yourself to those choices though. Just eat a balanced whole food diet tbh, will improve skin quality and reduce bloat compared to eating processed food. Also good for long term health etc.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 795
If you are interested in decreasing the bloat as much as possible you can add Dandelion root supplement

I don't have problem and i don't even know what bloating is.
I wanna improve skin and bones.

Also, now i drink a glass of milk before bed (like children); and eat yogurt with cereals 1-2 times per day,

Blast CJC-1295 DAC

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Good tbh when I started drinking only water my face looks 50 less bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
I swear I looked better before starting a low carb low sodium high fat high protein diet

THOSE FUCKING JEWS LIED TO US

I got worse skin, dark circles, I am tired all the time

Fuck this gay earth

I swear I looked better before starting a low carb low sodium high fat high protein diet

THOSE FUCKING JEWS LIED TO US

I got worse skin, dark circles, I am tired all the time

Fuck this gay earth
So what kind of meats should I eat tbh ngl