My looksmax plans for 2021

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
In December im having a Nosejob, in 2020 im having Genio, earlobe removal and buccal fat removal, in 2021 i will have a hair transplant to my NW1 and i will Gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2810
I hope you aren't just a talker like me

and tomorrow you will wake up realizing you have 0 money for these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 39
I hope you aren't just a talker like me

I have done blepharoplasty, botox on forehead to align the eyebrows and being skin maxing since a month, also started finasteride this week, my red light lamp just arrived and i will begin red light therapy today, i send my tomographys to the nose job Dr already.
and tomorrow you will wake up realizing you have 0 money for these surgeries

:feelsgah: why do we wageslave?

Send me a pic of u im curious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nice op, my long term plan includes:
hair transplant to fix my shit temples (luckily I am just norwood 2-2.5 with good density so hair transplant will look good), I already have the money for it but I want to wait a year or two until sm04554 comes out
dna appliance to expand my upper jaw and fix asymmetries, and allign my teeth
improving my skin in all the possible ways
and something to change my eye color, either contacts or stroma in the future once it comes out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2933
when are you gonna gymcel? Why not just start now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
when are you gonna gymcel? Why not just start now?

Need supplements, i gymcelled at this year for 6 months, but i got bloated.I was literraly 2/10 while bloated.
Nice op, my long term plan includes:
hair transplant to fix my shit temples (luckily I am just norwood 2-2.5 with good density so hair transplant will look good), I already have the money for it but I want to wait a year or two until sm04554 comes out
dna appliance to expand my lower jaw and fix asymmetries, and allign my teeth
improving my skin in all the possible ways
and something to change my eye color, either contacts or stroma in the future once it comes out

sm04554 , explain sir

Need supplements, i gymcelled at this year for 6 months, but i got bloated.I was literraly 2/10 while bloated.

sm04554 , explain sir
dont do creatine kids, its gonna fuck you up for life

sm04554 , explain sir
it will essentially make you unprone to balding completely, the studies showed it had a good regrowth rate as well, finasteride and dutasteride are effective but they only lower the damage being done (so you will still continue to bald but at a much much slower rate)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
How much do you earn and how old are you?
Money is basically the only reason I can't looksmax atm. Even a gym membership seems quite expensive for me.

I just left school a few months ago and now I earn around 700 euro a month.
I will get acne scar laser treatments next year (I'm still on Accutane so I can't get it this year) and rhinoplasty either next year or the following year.
After that I will earn more because my apprenticeship will be finished so I'll hustle to be able to afford LL surgery in my late 20s.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 2933
How much do you earn and how old are you?
Money is basically the only reason I can't looksmax atm. Even a gym membership seems quite expensive for me.

I just left school a few months ago and now I earn around 700 euro a month.
I will get acne scar laser treatments next year (I'm still on Accutane so I can't get it this year) and rhinoplasty either next year or the following year.
After that I will earn more because my apprenticeship will be finished so I'll hustle to be able to afford LL surgery in my late 20s.

I earn enough to do a big surgery every 4 months