My looksmaxing plan for the summer before the exchange semester

a.i.ngel

a.i.ngel

Iron
If all goes well, I'm going to Spain for an exchange semester. A great chance to make out with girls, and party/socialize in general. It starts in late September, and I'll try to looksmax and improve my smv as much as I can.

Already started/ongoing:
  • Last weeks on accutane, acne is already gone and skin is very clear.
  • Minoxidil: beard + eyebrows (good progress already)
Plan:
  • Gymcelling - starting soon (I've been training at home for the past few months)
    • 7-week SARM Cycle from the middle of July, Ostarine or LGD. September for the recovery and PCT if needed.
    • includes neck training
    • posturemaxxing exercises
  • Fillers in September
    • under eye
    • chin, not sure about the jaw - would definitely help but I'm debating whether it's worth it
  • Tanning with Melanotan 2 (starting in august, after my accutane treatment)
  • Some skin treatments (removing milium, fixing some post-acne colouring etc., will do more research)
  • Hair
    • experimenting with oils/products to improve the quality and make them easier to style, yet to research
    • keratin straightening (at home)
    • dyeing them a bit darker / getting highlights
  • Jelqing
All of this combined should make a pretty good improvement. Body, skin, fillers + facial hair to make my lower third look better, a few other fixes. Sadly nothing to be done about my nose. Gonna also do some other, status/mental improvement: buys (iPhone, clothes, watch), language learning, new profile pics etc.

Any advice on what else could be added?

kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Tyronecell and Lev Peshkov
jelqing and fillers are cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: KDA Player and Lev Peshkov
0 pics

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If all goes well, I'm going to Spain for an exchange semester. A great chance to make out with girls, and party/socialize in general. It starts in late September, and I'll try to looksmax and improve my smv as much as I can.

Already started/ongoing:
Plan:
  • Gymcelling - starting soon (I've been training at home for the past few months)
    • 7-week SARM Cycle from the middle of July, Ostarine or LGD. September for the recovery and PCT if needed.
    • includes neck training
  • Fillers in September
    • under eye
    • chin, not sure about the jaw - would definitely help but I'm debating whether it's worth it
  • Some skin treatments (removing milium, fixing some post-acne colouring etc., will do more research)
  • Hair
    • experimenting with oils/products to improve the quality and make them easier to style, yet to research
  • Jelqing
All of this combined should make a pretty good improvement. Body, skin, fillers + facial hair to make my lower third look better, a few other fixes. Sadly nothing to be done about my nose. Gonna also do some other, status/mental improvement: buys (iPhone, clothes, watch), language learning, new profile pics etc.

How much time did your accutane treatment take? And how effective is it? Any side effects?
Great plan btw

Can you speak Spanish?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you probably won’t be able to get any skin treatments in the near future because you’ve just been on accutane. you have to wait min 3 months i think? may be longer i’m not sure

Already started/ongoing:
Plan:
    • includes neck training
  • Fillers in September
    • under eye
  • Hair
  • Jelqing

Don’t forget to facepull, chew mastic gum, and hard mew.

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel
How much time did your accutane treatment take? And how effective is it? Any side effects?
Great plan btw
Since December, back acen was gone after only 2 months, it took quite long - around 6 months to go away from my face. But now it's gone and it's better since I remember. Only the usual sides: dry mouth/skin and mild back pain.

you probably won’t be able to get any skin treatments in the near future because you’ve just been on accutane. you have to wait min 3 months i think? may be longer i’m not sure
Gonna ask my derm in a couple of days, but I'm pretty sure as long as it's not any laser treatment it should be fine in September.

Nice, when are you gonna looksmax though?

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Don’t forget to facepull, chew mastic gum, and hard mew.
Thanks for reminding me about chewing, adding it to my list. What do you mean by face-pulling?

Can gain 2 points with this plain imo

• Love it
Reactions: a.i.ngel
Remember that Spain has waaay too many places to visit, even more important that girls, when I was there I spent most of my time at the Prado museum and just visiting everything they have to offer, I didn't even have time left to socialize