my looksmaxing plan/plan for fixing my life

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
So here is the plan:

Im wearing braces rn and I've had extractions. Im currently still in the treatment. I think I can fix it though and fix some of my faios in the process. I will tell the dentist that making my palate narrower is making my mental health go crazy and I need palate expansion ASAP. Sweden is a cucked country. this will work. Then I will also reverse my extractions with this method https://www.quora.com/Braces-and-extractions-have-ruined-my-face-Can-I-reverse-it. If I this doesnt work I will tell them im suicidal because of my narrow palate, which I kind of am tbh. Again, Sweden is a cucked country and this should work. Then I will need to fix my overbite with orthognathic surgery.

What you guys think?
This should work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Dont bother to debate with your retard orthodontist if he insists , just look for orthodontists at your city and try to pm or contact them, ask them what methods / philosophy of treatment they use etc. If youre at an age that your main income is your family then its gonna be hard but dont give up maybe you can find a manual job. Good luck

Dont bother to debate with your retard orthodontist if he insists , just look for orthodontists at your city and try to pm or contact them, ask them what methods / philosophy of treatment they use etc. If youre at an age that your main income is your family then its gonna be hard but dont give up maybe you can find a manual job. Good luck
i have 1164 dollars i can sell my overwatch accounts which are all really high rank which i can get money from. also sweden pays for everything. i got my braces for free. SWEDEN IS CUCKED. YOU PAY TAXES FOR PEOPLE TO CHANGE GENDER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and goodman78
i have 1164 dollars i can sell my overwatch accounts which are all really high rank which i can get money from
Good, do whatever to gather the money tho its a bad habit to "finger count" your money like that. If youre young maybe find a part time job that can help in your looksmaxing journey and it will also help you socially. Im in a similar position. Fucking orthodontists..

bump help guys

0 bump again
Bump is this even working

Last edited:
def get orthographic surgery. get as much advancement and upswing as you can but not too much. Huge improvement will follow.