My looksmaxing plan to ascend by the end of 2019

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Would like to write down my looksmaxing plan so that I can come back and look at it whenever I want, and others can give feedback too.

1. Jaw surgery and Chin augmentation:

Expected cost: (~3k USD in my country)

What? This is what should have the most impact on my face. Right now I have a slight overbite, a slight gummy smile and a recessed chin too. On the plus side my jaw line is good and I have a strong square chin, just that it needs forward projection.

Current Status: Currently I'm on my aligners and should finish them by the end of the year. The aligners have literally ascended my subhuman misaligned teeth.

Looksmaxing level: Advanced

When? By the end of the year or the beginning of next year

2. Almond eye surgery + Fixing under eye area

Expected cost: (~10k USD in USA with Ray Taban)

What? Eye area has to be one of the most, important male facial features. I have scleral show and a slight NCT. Also a bad under eye area. But on the plus side my eyes are hooded and I set well apart.

Current Status: I have to get the jaw surgery done before moving to this as the jaw surgery will change my face and also coz I need to save money for this.

When? Hopefully by the end of next year

3. Gymcelling

Expected cost: 0 or insignificant

What? Need to bring down facial fat and overall body fat to sub 15%, ideally 10-12%. Also build muscles

Current Status: This again will start only after the jaw surgery

Looksmaxing level: Basic

When? Once I'm done with the jaw surgery

4. Bleachmaxxing

Expected cost: Not sure

What? Need to bleachmaxx.

Looksmaxing level: Medium

5. Eyebrowmaxxing

What? Need to find out more. Making eyebrows darker, and straighter, may be eyebrow lift. Needs more research

6. Eyecolor maxxing

Expected cost: <1000 USD for high quality contact lenses

What? Colored contacts that look better on me

Current Status: Once I'm done with the jaw surgery and almond eye surgery

When? Once I'm done with the jaw surgery and almond eye surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
How old are yoU?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Getting to the point of no return bro. Smart move putting in real investment at that age
I am 2 years out of college. Full life ahead. Too much time in the future to invest in real estate. One year investing in myself won't end my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
ambitious plan OP

I'm currently half way through my looksmaxx effort. I would say I'm now an objective 6/10 from 4/10.

A prominent and very critical poster on incels.me has confirmed me as a 6/10 so its not just a case of me being deluded.

I realistically think by the time I'm done I could legit be an 8.

If I make it, I will post about what life is like going from incel to Brad status (can never be chad cos 5.8).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I am 2 years out of college. Full life ahead. Too much time in the future to invest in real estate. One year investing in myself won't end my life.

Thank you for realistic outlook and not being a defeatist cuck. Also Ty for structuring your post.

I think your plan is fine. Especially points one and two. Good luck with the eye surgery, once you get it I'd love for you to make a post on it and how you feel maybe 2 or 3 months down the road.

EyebrowMaxxing is legit and underrated. It should be one of the bare essentials for a lot of people on the path of ascension.

I think "End of 2019" is fair, as well. Realistic and you seem to know where you're going on the most important issues.

The only real question I have is what is Bleachmaxxing? I'm pretty sure I know, but I actually want to be sure.

• +1
ambitious plan OP

I'm currently half way through my looksmaxx effort. I would say I'm now an objective 6/10 from 4/10.

A prominent and very critical poster on incels.me has confirmed me as a 6/10 so its not just a case of me being deluded.

I realistically think by the time I'm done I could legit be an 8.

If I make it, I will post about what life is like going from incel to Brad status (can never be chad cos 5.8).
Yeah man, the main thing is almond eye surgery. Jaw surgery is final, the date needs to be decided. Rest of the stuff isn't that difficult or invasive.

Great to hear that man, can you elaborate more how you achieved it. How did you go from 4 to 6? And how do you plan to go from 6 to 8? We need more success stories and motivational posts here. My aim with this post was that people would at least be motivated to make their plans. I am very serious about my looksmaxing plan and talking with people who have gone through it gives a lot of encouragement. Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you for realistic outlook and not being a defeatist cuck. Also Ty for structuring your post.

I think your plan is fine. Especially points one and two. Good luck with the eye surgery, once you get it I'd love for you to make a post on it and how you feel maybe 2 or 3 months down the road.

EyebrowMaxxing is legit and underrated. It should be one of the bare essentials for a lot of people on the path of ascension.

I think "End of 2019" is fair, as well. Realistic and you seem to know where you're going on the most important issues.

The only real question I have is what is Bleachmaxxing? I'm pretty sure I know, but I actually want to be sure.
Thanks for the reply man. I'm sot sure why people think 24 is the point of no return. Men who take care of themselves look great even in their mid thirties. I notice many male lead actors who look great around that age, 35 or so. Not saying they can't look good even after that but a man who takes care of himself will look. For example: Brad Pitt was 36 when Fight Club was released. Yes, I know he is Pitt and blessed with genetics but you can see the point. Your looks will be with you forever so this attitude of I didn't fuck when I was a teenager seems absurd to me.

Thanks for the input. Bleachmaxxing is more about just skin lightening(I'm a curry). Currently people on Incels.me and TrueRateme consistently rate me 5-6.5/10. If with all of the above stuff I can reach a 7-7.5, that would be great.

Last edited:
  • +1
Would like to write down my looksmaxing plan so that I can come back and look at it whenever I want, and others can give feedback too.

What? This is what should have the most impact on my face. Right now I have a slight overbite, a slight gummy smile and a recessed chin too. On the plus side my jaw line is good and I have a strong square chin, just that it needs forward projection.

Current Status: Currently I'm on my aligners and should finish them by the end of the year. The aligners have literally ascended my subhuman misaligned teeth.

What? Eye area has to be one of the most, important male facial features. I have scleral show and a slight NCT. Also a bad under eye area. But on the plus side my eyes are hooded and I set well apart.

Current Status: I have to get the jaw surgery done before moving to this as the jaw surgery will change my face and also coz I need to save money for this.

3. Gymcelling

What? Need to bring down facial fat and overall body fat to sub 15%, ideally 10-12%. Also build muscles

4. Bleachmaxxing

5. Eyebrowmaxxing

What? Need to find out more. Making eyebrows darker, and straighter, may be eyebrow lift. Needs more research

6. Eyecolor maxxing

Keep us updated. We believe in you boyo

• +1
Keep us updated. We believe in you boyo
Thanks a lot for the encouragement man. Sure I will. We will all ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Gymceling is not free though. You need gym membership, nutricious food, multivitamins, creatine, and whey protein just to start. Or you can bypass all of that and cruise on roids for a year.

• +1
Gymceling is not free though. You need gym membership, nutricious food, multivitamins, creatine, and whey protein just to start. Or you can bypass all of that and cruise on roids for a year.
I mean the amount is insignificant when compared to other stuff.

• +1
Thanks a lot for the encouragement man. Sure I will. We will all ascend
This will be a story we tell for years here boyo. Incel→chad. The ultimate blackpill

• +1
This will be a story we tell for years here boyo. Incel→chad. The ultimate blackpill
That would be a dream come true and an inspiration to incels.

• +1
How much money do you make?

• +1
Good luck man, don't give up!

And keep me updated on Taban if you have any complications, I plan to get almond eyes surgery as well.

• +1
How much money do you make?
Enough to have those surgeries
Good luck man, don't give up!

And keep me updated on Taban if you have any complications, I plan to get almond eyes surgery as well.
Sure man, almond eye is the last thing though. I'm sure its not happening soon. That is why I wrote hopefully by the end of 2019

• +1

3. Gymcelling

4. Bleachmaxxing

5. Eyebrowmaxxing

6. Eyecolor maxxing

I have a overbite though I have a good jawline. Does aligners actually correct them to be straight ? Is surgery nessercary for under 18?

• +1
I have a overbite though I have a good jawline. Does aligners actually correct them to be straight ? Is surgery nessercary for under 18?
How severe is it? It depends tbh. You'll need X-ray and shit to tell this. You can visit an orthodontist and see.

• +1

3. Gymcelling

4. Bleachmaxxing

5. Eyebrowmaxxing

6. Eyecolor maxxing

post face pic

• JFL
  • +1