My looksmaxxing goals from here

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I think I've squeezed almost all I can out of soft looksmaxxing. My skin continues to improve by the day, and my grooming is done very well but not overdone. I think I also plan to get my eyebrows shaped eventually, considering that I have very thick brows that can easily be shaped. I probably went up at least 2 points just from taking care of myself.

Not only am I not repulsive anymore, but I could even dare say that I've reached the looks of a normie. Not enough to get pussy, but at least enough to not make people disgusted when they look at me. People act much different around me now. Now people are way more indifferent around me, as if I wasn't there.

Will I stop there? No.

I think I've made it too far to stop. But in order to keep increasing my points I have to start changing my facial bone structure (which I'm about to start doing, btw), increasing height, and getting decently muscular. I've actually ordered a palate expander and plan on buying headgear soon, so that I can get forward and outward facial growth as soon as possible while fixing my crooked teeth. This should bring my points up drastically, since this seems to be the only thing holding me back. I might experiment with LSJL and see if I get taller this way, just in case I might still have active growth plates.

My skin hasn't finished healing yet, but I'd still say that I've reached a new milestone in my journey to become hot. Now I'm transitioning from soft looksmaxxing to hard looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RedPilledStemcel, Arkantos and 8 others
Don’t get too carried away and end up looking like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Autist and BornAgainChad
what kind headgear you are getting?

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
what kind headgear you are getting?
Reverse pull headgear, which I'm modifying to work with my palate expander. It will pull my upper jaw forward and allow my lower jaw to slide forward.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
I seem to be going about it the opposite way, I'm working on hard looksmaxes only until I can get decent bones and then I'll soft looksmax in like a week and seemingly go from 5PSL to 8-9PSL in an instant, I want to get the most reaction out of it as possible.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BornAgainChad
I seem to be going about it the opposite way, I'm working on hard looksmaxes only until I can get decent bones and then I'll soft looksmax in like a week and seemingly go from 5PSL to 8-9PSL in an instant, I want to get the most reaction out of it as possible.
That sounds very interesting. It would be interesting to see how people would react when they see you again.

I should probably get a similar reaction though, because I never saw other kids from my town ever since a year ago. I graduated early this winter too, so I'll be seeing them again one more time during the senior walk this summer.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
what are we including as soft Looksmaxxing. I can name only fasion,skin,hair,tan,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 470 and BornAgainChad
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel
I think I've squeezed almost all I can out of soft looksmaxxing. My skin continues to improve by the day, and my grooming is done very well but not overdone. I think I also plan to get my eyebrows shaped eventually, considering that I have very thick brows that can easily be shaped. I probably went up at least 2 points just from taking care of myself.

Not only am I not repulsive anymore, but I could even dare say that I've reached the looks of a normie. Not enough to get pussy, but at least enough to not make people disgusted when they look at me. People act much different around me now. Now people are way more indifferent around me, as if I wasn't there.

Will I stop there? No.

I think I've made it too far to stop. But in order to keep increasing my points I have to start changing my facial bone structure (which I'm about to start doing, btw), increasing height, and getting decently muscular. I've actually ordered a palate expander and plan on buying headgear soon, so that I can get forward and outward facial growth as soon as possible while fixing my crooked teeth. This should bring my points up drastically, since this seems to be the only thing holding me back. I might experiment with LSJL and see if I get taller this way, just in case I might still have active growth plates.

My skin hasn't finished healing yet, but I'd still say that I've reached a new milestone in my journey to become hot. Now I'm transitioning from soft looksmaxxing to hard looksmaxxing.
the fact you use a DIY headgear to fix the underbite is very interesting. please show us the pictures in future!
the reverse headgear may be a good way to fix recessed chins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
[ISPOILER] 25386 [/ISPOILER]

@Nibba

the fact you use the headgear to fix the underbite is very interesting. please show us the pictures in future!
I actually have an overbite, but bringing my upper jaw forward should allow my lower one to come forward as well. It should also make my jawline and chin more prominent since it's coming forward. My entire lower third will be coming forward from these treatments.

I will be taking pictures too, so do expect me to update with pictures once I'm finished.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
the fact you use a DIY headgear to fix the underbite is very interesting. please show us the pictures in future!
the reverse headgear may be a good way to fix recessed chins
If im not mistaken headgear is used to treat misaligned teeths, how would it have any affect on the chin?

If im not mistaken headgear is used to treat misaligned teeths, how would it have any affect on the chin?
standard headgears press the jaw in order to block it's growth, so it cures the underbite.
reverse headgears make the jaw grow forward, in order to cure the overbite