My low inhib/NT maxxing story/guide

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Backstory: So around 6-8 months ago I started my lowinhib/NT maxxing. Before that I was basically full on aspie. Really bad social anxiety. Couldn't speak to strangers etc typical shit. Now I am able to function as a normal human being with just a tiny bit of aspieness left.

TL;DR use drugs to get confidence and force yourself into social situations and eventually it will carry over to sober life

What worked for me:
Literally just forced myself into social situations. Using drugs or alcohol at first helped since it gave me artificial confidence to put myself in these situations since I was not able to put myself in those situations while sober. Basically drug assisted exposure therapy. Slowly as your brain gets used to these social situations while on drugs it starts carrying over to your normal life.

Drugs I'd "recommend" for this purpose: Speed, mdma (note that you can safely use this only a once every 2-3 months so it's not that useful), benzos (haven't tried them personally), weed (depends on the person).

I don't encourage using drugs if you're not thoroughly researched their dangers, side effects, harm reduction etc. Most of you guys probably have an addiction tendency so be careful if you're thinking of this.

Note that this is what worked for me and it's not guaranteed to work for you. It took me lots of work and effort. You can't expect to do it for a few weeks and be NTmaxxed. I don't believe there's any scientific evidence to back this up so bare that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Mansnob and 6 others
bro mentalcel = bro

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy, FailedNormie and 3 others
bro why nobody replies here Bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, kobecel and androidcel
Drugs are legit.
I've used tons of 'em.

Your drugs list is strange.

You say you've never used benzos so that's an immediate write-off
Mdma can only be used like every 3 months so that can't have played much of a role since you started ntmaxing 6-8 months ago
That leaves weed (surely lots of people arleday take taht? Is it really that good for lowering inhibitions?)
So it really only leaves speed as per you list. Is that the main one you used? How often did you take it? Uner what circumstances? Like, you'd wait until you had to meet stragners or go too a job interview or do something that would otherwise make you nervous and got high on speed before doing it?

Anyway, i've been trying something similar for a few months. Playing with xanax, pregablin and low dose lsd so far. Gonna try GHB soon and likely seeing ym doc to see if I can get lexapro or something (an SSRI)

Only problem with all of these drugs though is that you can't take them when drinking alcohol (which is when I typically meet girls and when being low inhibition would be most advantageous!! lol)

cheers

"Just make yourself NT Bro" unironically didn't read. an autist trying to pass as an NT is like a man trying to pass for a woman. its a disaster. better to just embrace your autism and if the NTfags don't like you then that their problem.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Arkantos
Your drugs list is strange.

You say you've never used benzos so that's an immediate write-off
Mdma can only be used like every 3 months so that can't have played much of a role since you started ntmaxing 6-8 months ago
That leaves weed (surely lots of people arleday take taht? Is it really that good for lowering inhibitions?)
So it really only leaves speed as per you list. Is that the main one you used? How often did you take it? Uner what circumstances? Like, you'd wait until you had to meet stragners or go too a job interview or do something that would otherwise make you nervous and got high on speed before doing it?

Anyway, i've been trying something similar for a few months. Playing with xanax, pregablin and low dose lsd so far. Gonna try GHB soon and likely seeing ym doc to see if I can get lexapro or something (an SSRI)

Only problem with all of these drugs though is that you can't take them when drinking alcohol (which is when I typically meet girls and when being low inhibition would be most advantageous!! lol)

cheers
Damn I literally forgot the most important substance: microdosing lsd. That was the thing that helped the most. And with speed, yeah I basically just had a little bit if I had to do something that was really uncomfortable to me. Also u can combo speed with alcohol and get really low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and androidcel
I tried that 15 years ago, did a lot of low-inhib shit when I was high, but when I was sober I was same depressed autist like before

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
TLDR: Shrooms,weed and alcochol

Coke has helped me more than weed ever has. I'm a full blown stoner but I don't think it helps social situations at all. Any other guides on NTmaxxing/ low inhib maxxing? Its over for me mental>looks

Backstory: So around 6-8 months ago I started my lowinhib/NT maxxing. Before that I was basically full on aspie. Really bad social anxiety. Couldn't speak to strangers etc typical shit. Now I am able to function as a normal human being with just a tiny bit of aspieness left.

TL;DR use drugs to get confidence and force yourself into social situations and eventually it will carry over to sober life

What worked for me:
Literally just forced myself into social situations. Using drugs or alcohol at first helped since it gave me artificial confidence to put myself in these situations since I was not able to put myself in those situations while sober. Basically drug assisted exposure therapy. Slowly as your brain gets used to these social situations while on drugs it starts carrying over to your normal life.

Drugs I'd "recommend" for this purpose: Speed, mdma (note that you can safely use this only a once every 2-3 months so it's not that useful), benzos (haven't tried them personally), weed (depends on the person).

I don't encourage using drugs if you're not thoroughly researched their dangers, side effects, harm reduction etc. Most of you guys probably have an addiction tendency so be careful if you're thinking of this.

Note that this is what worked for me and it's not guaranteed to work for you. It took me lots of work and effort. You can't expect to do it for a few weeks and be NTmaxxed. I don't believe there's any scientific evidence to back this up so bare that in mind.
CABER

Where do you go to find people though? I barely go out, only to get groceries and to to go to the gym pretty much.,

Do you go clubbing/parties etc?

"Just make yourself NT Bro" unironically didn't read. an autist trying to pass as an NT is like a man trying to pass for a woman. its a disaster. better to just embrace your autism and if the NTfags don't like you then that their problem.
yeah, social anxiety and "full on aspie" are completely different things.

• +1
Reactions: Mesopotanian
Where do you go to find people though? I barely go out, only to get groceries and to to go to the gym pretty much.,

Do you go clubbing/parties etc?

This. What if you are the type that doesn't go clubbing or bars?I am Muslim.

cabergoline would of done more for you than weed. MDMA is amazing though.

mo t. bob

atm benzo maxxing works