My lower jaw is being pushed back

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
My dentist decided to push my lower teeth back because my front teeth were hitting each other in the bite position.
I asked her how much my jaw is being pushed back and she said it's only a case of nanometers.
I hope I can take her words literally. If my jaw is being pushed back millimeters I'll go crazy because my forward growth is the only non-incel feature I had.
Holy shit I should have declined it. My next sitting with the dentist is in 4 weeks fuuck. What if it gets pushed back 3mm?? I pay money and get more subhuman fuck it...
I'm so afraid I'll get a recessed maxilla now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Peachy and Nosecel9000
Just don’t get it pushed back wtf.

My dentist decided to push my lower teeth back because my front teeth were hitting each other in the bite position.
I asked her how much my jaw is being pushed back and she said it's only a case of nanometers.
I hope I can take her words literally. If my jaw is being pushed back millimeters I'll go crazy because my forward growth is the only non-incel feature I had.
Holy shit I should have declined it. My next sitting with the dentist is in 4 weeks fuuck. What if it gets pushed back 3mm?? I pay money and get more subhuman fuck it...
Its over

no its good, aslong its not pushed back too much... your front teeth and lower should not be in direct contact that will wear them out and ur teeth will be all fucked up

just get a pallete expander and when you reach optimal expansion
use twin block to get forward jaw

just get a pallete expander and when you reach optimal expansion
use twin block to get forward jaw
I have forward jaw already and I already had a palate expander

Why didn’t you ask your dentist if it was possible to just pull your upper jaw forward instead

Why didn’t you ask your dentist if it was possible to just pull your upper jaw forward instead
Would make my chin look more recessed and maxilla would look too forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Would make my chin look more recessed and maxilla would look too forward
Oh okay then I guess it’s your only option. Well if it’s really just nanometers it should be fine