My male friend took a picture of me and sent it on snapchat

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
He said my face is so funny and my other friend agreed. Is this bad?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, goat2x, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Its over.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BeestungLipsTheory, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
girl called me papi and sent tit pics awhile back i stopped texting her tho cause my paents cock block me perma by not allowing me to leave house ever

No its not bad bro. Chico has people telling him everyday he looks funny

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and basedcircassian
Jfl happens to me everytime my friends take a photo of my face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2597
No its not bad bro. Chico has people telling him everyday he looks funny
Are u joking I'm not sure, people have said I make jokes sound funnier when I make the same one and more people laugh. The girls even say I'm just funny, but I'm not sure if it's bad or good. Is it bad if a girl says the stuff you say is so funny you could be famous, is it subtle mock of my looks?

Are u joking I'm not sure, people have said I make jokes sound funnier when I make the same one and more people laugh. The girls even say I'm just funny, but I'm not sure if it's bad or good. Is it bad if a girl says the stuff you say is so funny you could be famous, is it subtle mock of my looks?
Since you have account here you can be sure they mock your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
go er

Jokes aside, avoid these type of male 'friends'. They befriend the 'unpopular guy' just to mkae sure htey have someone to dominate and mog on a daily basis under the guise of friendship. Your 'friend' is highly likely tyring to use you to boost his smv.

Last edited:
I have non friends. No one besides my family kniws i even exist

I am genuinely confused, because a foid said be hot if I didn't act so autistic or was she subtly roasting me?

• +1
That can't happen if you don't have friends, like me.

It means you are ugly
Elaborate
Fuck my life, everything is shit. I can't tell if I am good looking or ugly, someone rate and I'll pm.

Last edited:
go er

Jokes aside, avoid these type of male 'friends'. They befriend the 'unpopular guy' just to mkae sure htey have someone to dominate and mog on a daily basis under the guise of friendship. Your 'friend' is highly likely tyring to use you to boost his smv.

I actually do that with some guys at my school .

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
These niggas are clowning you because they’re jealous or you’re ugly. I’m gonna go with jealous

Ditch those niggas. All that matters is what girls think

• +1