My method to bone smash

i only do middle of brows and nose bridge

would this work instead of a hammer? I stole it from our schools band room for this purpose lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and Demonstrator
View attachment 54470
would this work instead of a hammer? I stole it from our schools band room for this purpose lol.
Yes perfect! Plastic tips and dense but not a lot of mass. Good job. It’s also long on handle so you can use leverage for the force. Just be accurate. Hit gradual all over the chin and don’t hit one area too much. Or it will be lumpy.

This forum is full of retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Do you do coaching on how I can smash my head? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and RichardSpencel
Stupid is things that don’t provide results. This is giving results. So I think you mean smart?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Alexanderr
hope this is legit and I wont fuck up my face but ill try to bone hypertrophy my chin and browridge. If anyone can help I'll send a pic and tell me which areas I should focus on.
@Soulsmaxx lets try this for 3months and then make a thread about it.
Alright, I'm up for it. We're both pretty young so we should get decent results if it actually works. Dunno where I'm getting a wooden mallet though

This thread is one big covert looksmax.me IQ test

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PenileFacialSurgery, Dutcher and 12 others
Stupid is things don’t provide results. This is giving results. So I think you mean smart?
Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 439
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 483
Alright, I'm up for it. We're both pretty young so we should get decent results if it actually works. Dunno where I'm getting a wooden mallet though
hope this is legit and I wont fuck up my face but ill try to bone hypertrophy my chin and browridge. If anyone can help I'll send a pic and tell me which areas I should focus on.
@Soulsmaxx lets try this for 3months and then make a thread about it.
for all the shit you get astro, your doing gods work. cheers mate

how you gonna do brow? where on brow? are you gonna do your glabella aswell?
how long would say i have to be mewing to try this?
what exactly are you using, a kind of hammer?
how long roughly every session?
what other areas to smash? last year i did some bonesmashing and found the chin and zygos/cheeks were best. glabella swelled and bruised very easy and the side of my cranium and orbitals were very painful.
Ok tbh I'm starting to be convinced a little ngl
But I think taking up boxing as I plan to do could have just as much of an effect as this.
Have you asked Mew if he has any idea about this?
That's it. I'm gonna hop on the bonesmash train.
So if you just want to target your chin, you just just hit it a lot and hope if grows more forward.

It’s over for this forum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470, Ropemaxing and 3 others
Imo he just came back here for revenge and his 'method' with fuck your face up.
Im sure that almost no one is that evil to do this to random guys who have the same goal as you

Im sure that almost no one is that evil to do this to random guys who have the same goal as you
idk man some users here did some cruel stuff to him then he was threatening to dox everyone. Allegedly.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
Imo he just came back here for revenge and his 'method' with fuck your face up.
The jew has been plotting against this forum and it's members ever since he joined. Now he is advising this shit and people are blindly following his advice and hitting their face.

@AstroSky =

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, AspiringChad, Aids! and 2 others
Bruising yes. Swelling yes. But over time that swelling becomes scare tissue / proto bone Then over time with k2 and healthy diet. It turns into bone
this is cope, you look the same, maybe lost a few braincels too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Gonna try this on my orbital rims

this is cope, you look the same, maybe lost a few braincels too
The jew has plotting against this forum and it's members ever since he joined. Now he is advising this shit and people are blindly following his advice and hitting their face.

@AstroSky =
View attachment 54474View attachment 54474View attachment 54474

This thread is one big covert looksmax.me IQ test

low iq posts tbh

This is the most retarded thing I've watched, and the fact some incels believe it works is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
That's it. I'm gonna hop on the bonesmash train.
So if you just want to target your chin, you just just hit it a lot and hope if grows more forward.

What the fuck.... this shit is weird man

• +1
Reactions: Aids!, RichardSpencel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
delete :feelsuhh::feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and androidcel
shit thread kill yourself..

drtony has explained multiple times that bones would only get denser, not change in volume, due to wolff's law.
It’s fixing my curved nose too.

JFL does bonesmash cause bone """hypertrophy""" or does it break it down? (Also the correct word is osteogenesis you absolute fucking retard) And how do you guarantee it looks natural/and is asymmetric even if this retarded thing worked. Any result you got would go away after a week or two, faster if you use ice to subside the swelling, which comprises the entirety of your "results".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and buflek
I take k2. I eat lambs liver grass fed here in Ireland atm and I consume dairy and raw dairy. I eat eggs and some meats. But mostly that stuff
might as well just eat horseshit tbh, those contain very little k2 compared to what you can order online in pills

And it's not like you are patiently awaiting your bones to grow in the next few years, nono. You seem pretty desperate with all the bonesmashing

Just order mass dosages of k2 online and chew, just like this guy did:

This will be a perfect addition to your orthotropic lifestyle, you don't need to become an autistic hammer hitter

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
might as well just eat horseshit tbh, those contain very little k2 compared to what you can order online in pills

And it's not like you are patiently awaiting your bones to grow in the next few years, nono. You seem pretty desperate with all the bonesmashing

Just order mass dosages of k2 online and chew, just like this guy did:

View attachment 54708

This will be a perfect addition to your orthotropic lifestyle, you don't need to become an autistic hammer hitter
how much k2 every day?

how much k2 every day?
the guy in my post (@stereo) said he took 15-45 mg, along with 2-4 grams of calcium, 10.000 i.e. d3 and 2 grams magnesium everyday.

the guy in my post (@stereo) said he took 15-45 mg, along with 2-4 grams of calcium, 10.000 i.e. d3 and 2 grams magnesium everyday.
wtf my pill only has 120 mcg, i have to takea 400 pills to get to 45 mg

wtf my pill only has 120 mcg, i have to takea 400 pills to get to 45 mg
Well the ones I buy on the internet contain quite a lot. And they aren't astronomically expensive.
I'm a poor sonofabitch, but even I manage to order a 1 month stack of 15mg a day. (takes 99% away from my budget though, I am lower middleclass)

Well the ones I buy on the internet contain quite a lot. And they aren't astronomically expensive.
I'm a poor sonofabitch, but even I manage to order a 1 month stack of 15mg a day. (takes 99% away from my budget though, I am lower middleclass)
Which one do you buy? I got this, has like 6 forms of K2 didn't research yet to see what's the deal with them:

DAILY REMINDER: If you're not willing to sledgehammer your face for even half a millimeter of bone projection you are a pussy.

Image result for man with sledgehammer gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, incelslayer01, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Can you link your source pls

kerel je bent echt de grootste kankersukkel van dit hele forum man holy shit @Alexanderr

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
kerel je bent echt de grootste kankersukkel van dit hele forum man holy shit @Alexanderr
didnt read, speak human

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
shit thread kill yourself..

drtony has explained multiple times that bones would only get denser, not change in volume, due to wolff's law.

JFL does bonesmash cause bone """hypertrophy""" or does it break it down? (Also the correct word is osteogenesis you absolute fucking retard) And how do you guarantee it looks natural/and is asymmetric even if this retarded thing worked. Any result you got would go away after a week or two, faster if you use ice to subside the swelling, which comprises the entirety of your "results".
Drtony is a doctor so he is right about everything. :feelsuhh:

I want a bigger head,.... Is this safe to do on the head?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
More convincing than Mewing bullshit tbh.
More convincing than Mewing bullshit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel and AstroSky