My method to bone smash

A

AstroSky

Banned
So I want to call bone smashing bone hypertrophy instead now so I’ll start calling it that for now on. Here’s a video of what I legit do every morning. I like to have a little fun with it but I make sure to hit very evenly and I do have a method I do. You can see the force I use. It hurts but doesn’t shake my skull whatsoever.

This has completely fixed my chin as of late and I’m super happy with it. You can even see the projection increase from this angle too.

If anyone has any questions I’ll be happy to answer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 7126 and 15 others
does it bruise? Wouldnt this just cause swelling rather than reshaping the bones? educate me on this pls lol.
want my cheekbones to project more so i can have a hollow look ( i get it but at a lower body fat, which with my current lifestyle at uni is hard to reach and maintain).

Here’s my before and after. Few months apart.

Attachments

• F219AE8F-41FA-403F-987B-0472907AB0E8.jpeg
    F219AE8F-41FA-403F-987B-0472907AB0E8.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 2,482
  • CBB01D42-9660-4D5E-B19E-FEB358556642.png
    CBB01D42-9660-4D5E-B19E-FEB358556642.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,416
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 4804, Lorsss and 2 others
It’s bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Lorsss, RichardSpencel and 3 others
does it bruise? Wouldnt this just cause swelling rather than reshaping the bones? educate me on this pls lol.
want my cheekbones to project more so i can have a hollow look ( i get it but at a lower body fat, which with my current lifestyle at uni is hard to reach and maintain).

Bruising yes. Swelling yes. But over time that swelling becomes scare tissue / proto bone Then over time with k2 and healthy diet. It turns into bone

oh shit this could actually be legit

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr

He got fillers. Don’t believe his bullshit. This is how he looked 2 weeks ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6403 and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEMPSK, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
I just want a chance to prove this to you guys. Have an open mind and let me keep doing this. I am coming to an end to my chin projection days as I can’t risk over doing it but you will see it will stay and won’t be just just swelling

View attachment 54451
He got fillers. Don’t believe his bullshit. This is how he looked 2 weeks ago.

You are either trolling or lying at this point. That was a few months ago dip shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Be_ConfidentBro, rolloftape and 5 others
You are either trolling or lying at this point. That was a few months ago dip shit
Maybe you need to start brain smashing. To cause brain hypertrophy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BrendioEEE, Patrick Baitman and 14 others
interesting but ill probs surgerymax anyway

did you record this with your dick?

interesting but ill probs surgerymax anyway
As would I if I had the money for it. But this is working just fine. Though it’s taking much longer. But it’s more natural as it’s copying contact sports and fights you would get in so it’s not frauding in the end. Your pretty much would get similar results with boxing and fighting at a young age
did you record this with your dick?
I did yes

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I just want a chance to prove this to you guys. Have an open mind and let me keep doing this. I am coming to an end to my chin projection days as I can’t risk over doing it but you will see it will stay and won’t be just just swelling

Porto bone? No, I don’t play world of Warcraft

what exactly are you using, a kind of hammer?
how long roughly every session?
what other areas to smash? last year i did some bonesmashing and found the chin and zygos/cheeks were best. glabella swelled and bruised very easy and the side of my cranium and orbitals were very painful.

what other areas to smash? last year i did some bonesmashing and found the chin and zygos/cheeks were best. glabella swelled and bruised very easy and the side of my cranium and orbitals were very painful.
I can’t recall the name but it’s wooden. Hard. But smaller than most hammers and has a small impact area so I can maximize the force with out fucking my brain up
I do glabella too. But I also do nose ridge. It’s fixing my curved nose too.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
What parts on your face do you specifically work on and how does your daily routine looks like if you dont mind me asking? The results are insane tbh, also do you take any supplements like K2 for bones or something?

What parts on your face do you specifically work on and how does your daily routine looks like if you dont mind me asking? The results are insane tbh, also do you take any supplements like K2 for bones or something?
I take k2. I eat lambs liver grass fed here in Ireland atm and I consume dairy and raw dairy. I eat eggs and some meats. But mostly that stuff

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Will I get faster results if I use a sledgehammer?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Be_ConfidentBro, RichardSpencel and 4 others
How long is one session and how often?

How long is one session and how often?

I do 100 counts as I just hit like crazy tbh. So I count to 100. Then stop for that day

I’m the one punch man of bone smashing

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Stop with the trolling and take this shit serious dude. Got proof I got fillers btw? Also maybe check the dates on that screenshot? It’s from one of my vlogs. I can prove what your saying is lies. But can you prove what I’m saying is lies?

Did you bonesmash brow ridge as well? shit just doesn't seem to be adding up ngl.

Stop with the trolling and take this shit serious dude. Got proof I got fillers btw? Also maybe check the dates on that screenshot? It’s from one of my vlogs. I can prove what your saying is lies. But can you prove what I’m saying is lies?

2 months ago. Check mate
Did you bonesmash brow ridge as well? shit just doesn't seem to be adding up ngl.
Yes i did brow ridge

So I want to call bone smashing bone hypertrophy instead now so I’ll start calling it that for now on. Here’s a video of what I legit do every morning. I like to have a little fun with it but I make sure to hit very evenly and I do have a method I do. You can see the force I use. It hurts but doesn’t shake my skull whatsoever.

This has completely fixed my chin as of late and I’m super happy with it. You can even see the projection increase from this angle too.

I think you'd have to make a more detailed guide, tbh

2 months ago. Check mate

Yes i did brow ridge

Nobody believes that you got those amount of results in 2 months. You even said in another of your vlogs that you took a break from bonesmashing after bruising yourself. So that means you’ve only bonesmashed a couple of times over a period of 2 months and you got those kinds of results?

Stop trolling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AspiringChad
I do. But I’m just giving you the simplest method. This is exactly what I do but for all areas of face
Nobody believes that you got those amount of results in 2 months. You even said in another of your vlogs that you took a break from bonesmashing after bruising yourself. So that means you’ve only bonesmashed a couple of times over a period of 2 months and you got those kinds of results?

Stop trolling.
I'd be willing to do it. Just fuck it, you know? And I'd kill for a detailed guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 439

Stop trolling.
773.jpg

2 months is believable, it's only millimeters of bone btw. I would like to see an intermediary phase though.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Stop trolling.
Yes. It’s true and I’m still doing it. Accept it don’t. I got it.
773.jpg

2 months is believable, it's only millimeters of bone btw. I would like to see an intermediary phase though.

You cant prove implants. You cant prove that 2 weeks screenshot. Now your backing out and just saying you can’t believe but can’t admit you just lied to people here about the date of that screen shot. Take responsibility here and apologize.

Otherwise you are the one being dishonest

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Instructions unclear got my my head smashed open.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AspiringChad
773.jpg

Exactly. It’s not even a lot of changes. I didn’t need a lot to ascend anyhow. Some people might need an inch though ????

Troll away. Won’t change reality. Dead srs

I didn’t need a lot to ascend anyhow. Some people might need an inch though ????
I disagree, your chin projection was well below average. Hope for giga-chincels though.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and 2 others
It just works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RichardSpencel and Alexanderr
how long would say i have to be mewing to try this?

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
how long would say i have to be mewing to try this?
I don’t recommend this for people still growing. But try to max your upswing before you try this. You gotta have a ok base to look better from this

Ok tbh I'm starting to be convinced a little ngl
But I think taking up boxing as I plan to do could have just as much of an effect as this.
Have you asked Mew if he has any idea about this?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Alexanderr
fuck, now im going to smash my zygos bone like an idiot in my room

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RichardSpencel, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Ok tbh I'm starting to be convinced a little ngl
But I think taking up boxing as I plan to do could have just as much of an effect as this.
Have you asked Mew if he has any idea about this?
Boxing will do the exact thing but I’m don’t think it can be as aesthetic in the end. Don’t really think most boxers look very hot tbh. But yeah that will work

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AspiringChad, Krezo and 6 others

Looks painful, won't I get similar results with less force but more strikes

aside from cash do you think theres any advantage to this over implants?

hope this is legit and I wont fuck up my face but ill try to bone hypertrophy my chin and browridge. If anyone can help I'll send a pic and tell me which areas I should focus on.
@Soulsmaxx lets try this for 3months and then make a thread about it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Demonstrator and Soulsmaxx
aside from cash do you think theres any advantage to this over implants?
Less fraud? This is like grown yourself and you can claim you got into fights and say it just made you more. Robust which is basically what is happening. I def can take more force and not feel much. Could be nerve damage Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

for all the shit you get astro, your doing gods work. cheers mate
hope this is legit and I wont fuck up my face but ill try to bone hypertrophy my chin and browridge. If anyone can help I'll send a pic and tell me which areas I should focus on.
@Soulsmaxx lets try this for 3months and then make a thread about it.
how you gonna do brow? where on brow? are you gonna do your glabella aswell?