My mom doesn’t believe facepulling is safe, any ways to convince her it is?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Jfl I was telling my mom I wanted a facepuller and explained everything how it’s used by professioanals and the forces are the same as a very stronge tongue etc, doesn’t come in contact with teeth etc.

She said it looks dangerous even though she can’t come up with a single point why it was wrong, she’s so stubborn though

Jfl at the end she is like why do you want this and told me I’m already a 10/10 and I should be thankful and that looks won’t help me with any thing in life with woman or at all and that I need to work on my personality :lul:

I showed her a person with a giga recessed chin and Jordan barretts side profile and she said “why do you want this he looks very gay” LMFAO

any suggestions how to convince her boyos

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Tell her that or she will allow you to do this or she will never have grandchildren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293, PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended and 16 others
ive been punching my zygos and orbitals to become good looking with wolffs law but my mother insists shes concerned for my mental health and that i should stop

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator, PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended and 14 others
ive been punching my zygos and orbitals to become good looking with wolffs law but my mother insists that i should stop
Bonesmashing is the most legitimate yet autistic way to improve looks.
Jfl I was telling my mom I wanted a facepuller and explained everything how it’s used by professioanals and the forces are the same as a very stronge tongue etc, doesn’t come in contact with teeth etc.

She said it looks dangerous even though she can’t come up with a single point why it was wrong, she’s so stubborn though

Jfl at the end she is like why do you want this and told me I’m already a 10/10 and I should be thankful and that looks won’t help me with any thing in life with woman or at all and that I need to work on my personality :lul:

I showed her a person with a giga recessed chin and Jordan barretts side profile and she said “why do you want this he looks very gay” LMFAO

She called Barret 'gay'???

Lmao wtf, I thought Barret was supposed to be attractive. Or maybe your mother is just jealous by his beauty.

Show her this transformation from face pulling

Attachments

• 392B9E34-7B30-4D04-BCF8-F329A138E3BD.jpeg
    392B9E34-7B30-4D04-BCF8-F329A138E3BD.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 95
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and retard
Imagine listening to what your mom has to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293 and Ascensionrequired
Imagine being a teencel in the best period possible of their life to ascend and not being able to do it because your feminist bluepilled mom unconsciously hates all incels and want to clean them out from the gene pool.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended, Chadelite and 4 others
Very autistic if you to show her Barrett’s face vs a recessed persons.

Should have just tried to mention airway and nasal breathing issues.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Very autistic if you to show her Barrett’s face vs a recessed persons.

Should have just tried to mention airway and nasal breathing issues.
that was hopeless i used that to bail me out the first time when she saw me on lookism i had to say i was trying to figure out mewing and i stumbled on there to fix my airway and to prevent having to wear my retainer lol

was pretty autistic ngl lol

that was hopeless i used that to bail me out the first time when she saw me on lookism i had to say i was trying to figure out mewing and i stumbled on there to fix my airway and to prevent having to wear my retainer lol

was pretty autistic ngl lol
Nothing autistic about claiming you have airway issues, especially if your alternative is showing the face of a male model jfl

How are people in the states even getting facepullers and MSE?

I showed a few of the top psl guys to girls I knew on discord and all were positive.. except Jordan barret, they all said he looked plastic, weird, or gay.

Bonesmashing is the most legitimate yet autistic way to improve looks.

She called Barret 'gay'???

Lmao wtf, I thought Barret was supposed to be attractive. Or maybe your mother is just jealous by his beauty.

His mother is clearly jealous of barrett

I will need to convince my parents too jfl .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2
The final outcome is out of my hands, if my dentist approves its safety when we go in like a month she will let me get it, I can only hope he is enlightened

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

Why would you tell your mom about looksmaxing...

Read rule number one about looksmaxing

screw that bitch my mother is ALWAYS trying to sabotage my looksmaxxing. she wants u to be trucel who can look after her and only her forever.