My mom said I have cat eyes today

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Ive been following the hoodmaxxing technique for almost 2 months now (I believe I didnt keep track). Today my mom looked at me while we were talking and said "Ojos de gato" (Cat eyes in Spanish) and we laughed then I asked her why she said that and she started squinting and said "Your eyes look like the cats at your brother's house when I go and clean for him."

Lifefuel, I have pseudo hunter eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6164 and 3 others
pm. is this thing legit?

Buen trabajo mijo.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 3323
pm. is this thing legit?
Its legit but if you dont have the right orbital placement your eyes like nobonezformoanz and nct your eyes will still look cuckish but just hooded - an improvement. In my case I have no uee and theyre very hooded plus long lashes give the apperance of pseudo hunter eyes, my under eyee are decent but its what holds me back from god tier eyes.

How do you hoodmaxx , just put your eyes into ice or what?

just squint autistically theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Copeful, JustBeCurry and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Taylorswift
You're talking about raising your eyebrows, then resting them back down on your widened eyes right?

Oh nvm, I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
How do you hoodmaxx , just put your eyes into ice or what?
I put like 20 icecubes in a bowl and stirred it around. Dunk my face in it for 10-15 minutes taking breaks inbetween consistently. The water was very cold, it made my skin turn red and ache temporarily.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and W0KESTMOTHF
Its legit but if you dont have the right orbital placement your eyes like nobonezformoanz and nct your eyes will still look cuckish but just hooded - an improvement. In my case I have no uee and theyre very hooded plus long lashes give the apperance of pseudo hunter eyes, my under eyee are decent but its what holds me back from god tier eyes.
idc about all that i wanna see your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm very skeptical, haven't seen much evidence offered besides anecdotes... but guess there's no harm in me trying this

• +1
Reactions: Golang
pm

Is it the ice method?
Why be secretive

it works tbh

just put ice on your fat pads for placebo effect theory, brb using pics op provided

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
I'm very skeptical, haven't seen much evidence offered besides anecdotes... but guess there's no harm in me trying this
Ice can kill fatcells which could make it worst

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, DianabolDownie and JustBeCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 3043
Works wonders just like mewing
i was joking about his pseudo "entschuldingung" which means excuse me in deutsch, over for my language.

I heard one guy say that the ice thing made the skin under their eye thinner. Dis true?

Works wonders just like mewing
Why dont you try it instead of writing it off as cope? You have nothing to lose. Just buy an ice tray. Results come in one day but to get it really hooded you must be consistent.