My mom walked in while I was looking at pics of my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She said "Hey, I know this girl. I used to see her at the bus stop. She is so beautiful. But where do you know her from?" and I told her that I was definately not stalking her and it was all an accident but she wouldn't believe me. I was cornered, I didn't know how to evade it, she could see it in my eyes that it's an oneitis.

Embarassed yet again, I said the trith "Yes mom, this is the girl i told you about in 2017" and she told me to forget about her but she knew i won't because i need to cope somehow for the fact that i can't get any girl at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
I thought @Nibba said you were supposed to be some slayer now

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Get a new skull

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and jefferson
I thought @Nibba said you were supposed to be some slayer now

lol that was all a larp. i took a 6 month break and im still incel lol. i never fucked anything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and jefferson
lol that was all a larp. i took a 6 month break and im still incel lol. i never fucked anything.
smh.gif

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Soulsmaxx
your oneitis looks like a man

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 176
She said "Hey, I know this girl. I used to see her at the bus stop. She is so beautiful. But where do you know her from?" and I told her that I was definately not stalking her and it was all an accident but she wouldn't believe me. I was cornered, I didn't know how to evade it, she could see it in my eyes that it's an oneitis.

Embarassed yet again, I said the trith "Yes mom, this is the girl i told you about in 2017" and she told me to forget about her but she knew i won't because i need to cope somehow for the fact that i can't get any girl at all.
Low T, go rape her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Zeta ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Kys

• +1
Reactions: nausea