My money maxxing plan

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Incels Monthly will be a subscription based publication containing things such as incel gossip (like where is Zesto), looksmaxxing techniques, news, opinion pages, ascension stories, comics, crosswords and quizzes to name a few.
How many of you would buy a subscription to Incels Monthly?
If Astro is selling Mewing and @Nibba is selling HGH, I should be able to make a few shekels doing this. It’s only fair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, Deleted member 470, mojopin and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 39 and 13 others
i would srs

Jealouscel
Why tf are you so dumb. Some people are not the brightest but u are just special. I never came across someone so dumb, unless they were literal tards.

• +1
Reactions: incubus
Give me 90% of the profit

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, SayNoToRotting and incubus
Why tf are you so dumb. Some people are not the brightest but u are just special. I never came across someone so dumb, unless they were literal tards.
Cope

You'd make more money just selling rope

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, Deleted member 470, mojopin and 5 others
It’s not even an insult. I’m not even that bright if I’m honest, but everything that you type is so fucking stupid I talked me laugh. Are u sure ur not a 7 yr old on ur whore mommy’s laptop?

• +1
Reactions: incubus
It’s not even an insult. I’m not even that bright if I’m honest, but everything that you type is so fucking stupid I talked me laugh. Are u sure ur not a 7 yr old on ur whore mommy’s laptop?
Jfl at your rage. I’d watch your attitude if I were you (thank god I am not you, you absolute utter truecel)

I'd rather invest in Bear Sterns in '08

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Incels Monthly will be a subscription based publication containing things such as incel gossip (like where is Zesto), looksmaxxing techniques, news, opinion pages, ascension stories, comics, crosswords and quizzes to name a few.
If Astro is selling Mewing and @Nibba is selling HGH, I should be able to make a few shekels doing this. It’s only fair.
You could try but I wouldn't count on it. You're not gonna hit a large audience unless looksmaxxing and the whole blackpill culture blows up.
I'm gonna try to apply for oil fields and moneymaxx that way. It's the best way to moneymaxx if you're a wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It could have been viable in the age before internet.
I ain't paying for shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
incels monthly

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and fobos
Just Don't call it incels monthly that's for pussies, Something like "looksmaxxx" is enough

not only Low IQ but Low T as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, androidcel and Coping
Start a GoFundMe.

• JFL
Reactions: Coping and kobecel
Over for you. But if you know where zesty boi is tell me

I actually would pay to see what would happen if you started a gofundme.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
where can I get a copy

Yeah, good luck collecting jew bucks from people who can get all the content from free. Good luck thinking dark triad Machiavellian sociopaths will ever pay for something and dox their identities via paypal for you to leak. GL with that plan.