My mother caught me using makeup

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I bought a makeup kit online a while ago and I've been trying out some very light makeup whenever I go out on a date just to hide some acne scars, and yesterday my mother caught me using it bros, I lock the door everytime but this time I forgot WHY FUCK DOESNT THE KNOCK ON THE DOOR? WHAT'S HER PROBLEM? anyway she didn't even say anything about it and it's been so embarassing I don't even know how t he fuck am I going to explain I hope she doesn't think I'm a faggot or tells my father this so fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Gargantuan, ggboyo and 5 others
u fukn feg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6942, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Tell her it's to hide acne, dark circles, to add some color to your face and enhance your natural beauty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Tyronecell, Warlow and 13 others
@BigBiceps Why Do You Allow Fags Here?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Bruh, what’s the problem? I use foundation to hide acne and red skin, and I also use eyebrow fillers to darken the eyebrows more. People don’t seem to mind, unless you live in America where people would think you are a fag for this

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: improover, Chadeep and BigBiceps
u deserve a bbc in ur dirty gay ass

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigBiceps
Tell her it's to hide acne, dark circles, to add some color to your face and enhance your natural beauty.
Yeah I know but after a while it gets embarassing and it would seem like I'm desperate to explain to her, I wonder if I she'll forget about it

pabllo vittar started this way

Bruh, what’s the problem? I use foundation to hide acne and red skin, and I also use eyebrow fillers to darken the eyebrows more. People don’t seem to mind, unless you live in America where people would think you are a fag for this
yeah I dunno what's wrong with ppl, women get to fraud their looks but men are looked down even in this forum
pabllo vittar started this way
fuck that garbage human piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yeah I know but after a while it gets embarassing and it would seem like I'm desperate to explain to her, I wonder if I she'll forget about it
Then just tell her: "Hi mom! I'm not gay. I just put makeup to hide my flaws. I'm not saying this because I'm desperate. I hope you won't tell dad.".

• JFL
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Then just tell her: "Hi mom! I'm not gay. I just put makeup to hide my flaws. I'm not saying this because I'm desperate. I hope you won't tell dad.".
I think I'm gonna do it, but I'll do it while fake laughing or giggling so she doesn't think I'm anxious about it

yeah I dunno what's wrong with ppl, women get to fraud their looks but men are looked down even in this forum

fuck that garbage human piece of shit
Yeah, honestly just use skin colour foundation or something. It’s not noticeable and if people look down on you for it then those are not someone you want to spend time with

@lifestyle21873 I don't need to destroy him, he does it by himself jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and lifestyle21873
@lifestyle21873 I don't need to destroy him, he does it by himself jfl
what's low IQ about using makeup? huh? I'm looksmaxing you idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell

• JFL
Reactions: improover
:feelswhat:

• WTF