My mother in her prime was PSL 9

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
-ideal forward growth, you could see her maxilla gently leaning forward, her cheekbones full and projected.
-gray eyes with ideal hooding and eyebrows.
-ideal nose that is small but slightly pointed
-clear pale skin
-ratios on point, jaw in good shape
-ideal body and height
etc etc

When i was at the airport with her, some nerdic looking guy opened his eyes and his mouth big and wide and kept staring at her, he wouldn't look away, it was fucking comical, tried my best to hold my laugh.
Another time we were at a parking lot. A woman with a fancy suv kept staring at her and she literally hit her car while leaving.
When she used to pick me up from the school, literally all the students stopped what they were doing and stared at her, it was a dopamine rush for me everytime.

This is how people treat you if you are good looking. For a long time ive failed to swallow the genetic pill, no surgeries will ever make me good looking like naturally gl people are

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, UglyMan, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Pics

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, BigBoy, retard and 4 others
It seems you did not receive her good genes.

Pics or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Ethnicsmatter, BigBoy and 6 others
Pics or I’m reporting this thread for foid worship

I can relate lol, every Indian man we come across stares at my mum and i feel like punching them, idk how you get dopamine rushes tho

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, RichardSpencel and Redrighthand
i'm 6'7 tall and 8 psl. i get ignored ece
-ideal forward growth, you could see her maxilla gently leaning forward, her cheekbones full and projected.
-clear pale skin
-ideal body and height
etc etc

When i was at the airport with her, some nerdic looking guy opened his eyes and his mouth big and wide and kept staring at her, he wouldn't look away, it was fucking comical, tried my best to hold my laugh.
Another time we were at a parking lot. A woman with a fancy suv kept staring at her and she literally hit her car while leaving.
When she used to pick me up from the school, literally all the students stopped what they were doing and stared at her, it was a dopamine rush for me everytime.

This is how people treat you if you are good looking. For a long time ive failed to swallow the genetic pill, no surgeries will ever make me good looking like naturally gl people are
pm ur mum

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Post pics, need new fap material

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and elfmaxx
Pics or didn't happen

All about the looks, man, all about the looks.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1106
Grey eyes are ugly i have them and it hurt. Especialy if my mum has blue eyes

-clear pale skin
-ideal body and height
etc etc

Same with mine bro. She was a singer

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
JFL writing a long text instead of just posting a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I would neg you if I could.

just admit you wish you could fuck your mom instead of trying to convince us this isn't perverted as cope

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk

Last edited:
Post pics, need new fap material
-clear pale skin
-ideal body and height
etc etc

Boi do you sniff your moms panty?

Pics or it didn't happen.

-clear pale skin
-ideal body and height
etc etc

This must be the worst. So close yet so far from being gl. You probably think about what could have been. It is what it is.

There is no meaning of life when you are not good looking.
There is no meaning, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: Redrighthand