My mother is so desperate it's starting to concern me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
We were at the airport's Lost and Found office and I filled in a application for my bass guitar. I put my mother's number first and then mine.

Next day, early in the morning, the girl working there called me and told me that the bass guitar is being delivered.

Some hours later, my mother called me, I told her that the girl from the office informed about my bass and she went like "She is hitting on you. Your number was second, she would have called me if she didn't like you.".

And then I explained to her that she called me because it was obvious that the bass was mine and not my mother's.

Idk guys, this inceldom thing has destroyed my entire family. My mother has started losing it, my father has stopped smiling, my uncle thinks I will get laid in Netherlands because I'm educated and play bass cause he knows I that I suck lookswise. They are all nuts.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 6401
a lot of mums play bass guitar
a good example is @x69 mom
so imo she called you because she liked you. there is no way she miss the first number on the list and go straight for the second

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
so imo she called you because she liked you. there is no way she miss the first number on the list and go straight for the second
Mommy, is that you?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6401
My mom doesn't play anything. I however can play guitar really good.
I got some status for it in Middle school but the music meme doesn't get you girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Idk guys, this inceldom thing has destroyed my entire family. My mother has started losing it, my father has stopped smiling, my uncle thinks I will get laid in Netherlands because I'm educated and play bass cause he knows I that I suck lookswise. They are all nuts.
Holy shit lmao I'm laughing so hard rn

Dude I think you inherited your mental autism from them

• +1
well obviously they are going to go nuts. imagine how many kids their parents and grandparents had. and here u are in your 20s rotting and contemplating suicide. In the good old days u would be given a voluptuous greek peasant girl as a wife as soon ur pateras handed over the farm to u.
fuck modern society tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
well obviously they are going to go nuts. imagine how many kids their parents and grandparents had. and here u are in your 20s rotting and contemplating suicide. In the good old days u would be given a voluptuous greek peasant girl as a wife as soon ur pateras handed over the farm to u.
fuck modern society tbh
You gotta be Chad and lucky to even have a shot at a good marriage tbh

• +1
fuck modern society tbh
Fuck old society too. That shit defied the laws of nature and created incels in the process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Fuck old society too. That shit defied the laws of nature and created incels in the process
I agree with this to a degree, but people were happier in a relationship back then and marriages lasted. I definitely prefer modern era cuz peasants lived like shit

• +1
I agree with this to a degree, but people were happier in a relationship back then and marriages lasted. I definitely prefer modern era cuz peasants lived like shit
Cope, women are happier now. Men shouldn't me happy cause they are disposable toys

• +1
  • +1
No it's fucking not you idiot. It's been a patriarchy for millennia for reasons
patriarchy was cope. you cant opres snature

• +1
Sure you it worked before it can work again
thats what incel losers say. if you cant get laid in a liberated society then you shouldnt get laid at all

• +1
thats what incel losers say. if you cant get laid in a liberated society then you shouldnt get laid at all
I'm neither incel nor a loser, faggot

I could fuck your oneitis easily

• +1
Feminism is the natural evolution of any first world Society. When Women have the opportunity to not marry young and have lots of kids, they tend to not choose that life.

• +1
Feminism is the natural evolution of any first world Society. When Women have the opportunity to not marry young and have lots of kids, they tend to not choose that life.
it's all about how they were raised too. high e women that want marriage and kids tend to get attached to the first guy they fuck and want to marry him (HOW IT SHOULD BE)

• +1