Rage My mum took my ps4 and monitor.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
Lol she just came into my room, unplugged everything and just stole my 31” monitor. I just sat on the bed in disbelief

I could’ve just sucker punched her there and continue playing games, but I already have 2 counts of domestic violence (police were called in). I wouldve gone to court and then prison.. the white knights in prison do not take kindly to offenders who hurt women...

I had to stay put like a beta incel. This was my face on the outside:

This is me on the inside:

She started screaming at me for playing vidya all day. She asked why I don’t go outside. I say look at my face bitch, the one you gave with your poo tier genetics. I roast her long mid face and bulbous nose. She tried to go ER on me, but I locked the door.

This was my face the entire time she was barking at my door:

This was my dog the entire time:

After that she went out. I went outside and killed half of her plants. She will no doubt try to poison me when she finds out what I have done. That means I cannot eat anything for 2 weeks. I can reduce my bf that way. I am a low inhib dark triad psychopath indeed

Last edited:
Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
Time online
42d 5h 7m
Lol she just came into my room, unplugged everything and just stole my 31” monitor. I just sat on the bed in disbelief
View attachment 284387

I could’ve just sucker punched her there and continue playing games, but I already have 2 counts of domestic violence (police were called in). I wouldve gone to court and then prison.. the white knights in prison do not take kindly to offenders who hurt women...
View attachment 284388

I had to stay put like a beta incel. This was my face on the outside:
View attachment 284389

This is me on the inside:
View attachment 284390

She started screaming at me for playing vidya all day. She asked why I don’t go outside. I say look at my face bitch, the one you gave with your poo tier genetics. I roast her long mid face and bulbous nose. She tried to go ER on me, but I locked the door.

This was my face the entire time she was barking at my door:
View attachment 284394

This was my dog the entire time:
View attachment 284396

After that she went out. I went outside and killed half of her plants. She will no doubt try to poison me when she finds out what I have down. That means I cannot eat anything for 2 weeks. I can reduce my bf that way. I am a low inhib dark triad psychopath indeed
Its better like that bro. Dont waste time with vidya coping

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Time online
275d 10m
Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Time online
179d 5h 12m
Ashane

Ashane

Soon To Be Wizard
Time online
10h 23m
My mom did the same wit my ps2. No FF10 for me now

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
Time online
5d 15h 1m
HOE-LEE-FUK
!

turkproducer

turkproducer

Hellbanian
Time online
149d 4h 57m
inel trait tbh

you should be happy she took it, go and play sports or something natural.

obviously it won’t make you chad but your mental health will be better

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
she still hasn’t feed me. I’m so hungry. WTF buy some food for me bitch!!

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
ah

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
inel trait tbh

you should be happy she took it, go and play sports or something natural.

obviously it won’t make you chad but your mental health will be better
This brings me back. I loved playing football in year 8-10.i always get picked for the starting 11 in my club cuz my stamina was top tier. Then my parents made me focus on muh studies. And i become a basement ogre.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Hellbanian
Time online
149d 4h 57m
This brings me back. I loved playing football in year 8-10.i always get picked for the starting 11 in my club cuz my stamina was top tier. Then my parents made me focus on muh studies. And i become a basement ogre.
u are a ukcel?

did u do well in a levels

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
did u end up going to a top university and what are you doing there
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao

turkproducer

turkproducer

Hellbanian
Time online
149d 4h 57m
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Hellbanian
Time online
149d 4h 57m
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Banned
Time online
68d 14h 2m
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism

turkproducer

turkproducer

Hellbanian
Time online
149d 4h 57m
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism
i have not but i have heard many users speak good about it, just use it and try

ask @CupOfCoffee about dosages idk about it

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Time online
83d 6h 18m
I’ll see once I receive my neet bux
Phenibut is incredible Im on a high dose now cuz Im going to meet my girlfriend's dad and i was scared shitless

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Time online
39d 1h 25m
Once my parents starting taking away my computer at 9PM every night. I would go on lookism using my xbox. I even made a thread called "I'm posting this on my xbox". I also tried using the looksmax chat while on my xbox. Typing was painfully slow. I think some people might remember it.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Time online
89d 16h 35m
You shouldn't treat your mother that way.

Users who are viewing this thread