[Rage] My mum took my ps4 and monitor.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Demons fuck with my conscious
Time online
121d 9h 5m
This brings me back. I loved playing football in year 8-10.i always get picked for the starting 11 in my club cuz my stamina was top tier. Then my parents made me focus on muh studies. And i become a basement ogre.
u are a ukcel?

did u do well in a levels

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
Time online
54d 9h 55m
did u end up going to a top university and what are you doing there
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao

turkproducer

turkproducer

Time online
121d 9h 5m
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
Time online
54d 9h 55m
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Time online
121d 9h 5m
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
Time online
54d 9h 55m
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism

turkproducer

turkproducer

Time online
121d 9h 5m
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism
i have not but i have heard many users speak good about it, just use it and try

ask @CupOfCoffee about dosages idk about it

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Time online
70d 13h 48m
I’ll see once I receive my neet bux
Phenibut is incredible Im on a high dose now cuz Im going to meet my girlfriend's dad and i was scared shitless

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Leader of orbiting discuck Asian foids crew
Time online
35d 5h 19m
Once my parents starting taking away my computer at 9PM every night. I would go on lookism using my xbox. I even made a thread called "I'm posting this on my xbox". I also tried using the looksmax chat while on my xbox. Typing was painfully slow. I think some people might remember it.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Time online
89d 1h 53m
You shouldn't treat your mother that way.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
Time online
54d 9h 55m
Marsiere214

Marsiere214

Take a shot each time you see a shit thread
Time online
15d 11h 35m
man my mom said she'll deport me back to Bulgaria lmao. I might make a story like that

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
Time online
54d 9h 55m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maxmendietta [JFL] over if ur mum didnt cokefeed you the first 4 yrs of ur life OffTopic 19
Blackout.xl [Discussion] I’ll treat my mum better OffTopic 38
Blackout.xl [JFL] My mum disgusts me OffTopic 1

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)