My mum took my ps4 and monitor.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Lol she just came into my room, unplugged everything and just stole my 31” monitor. I just sat on the bed in disbelief

I could’ve just sucker punched her there and continue playing games, but I already have 2 counts of domestic violence (police were called in). I wouldve gone to court and then prison.. the white knights in prison do not take kindly to offenders who hurt women...

I had to stay put like a beta incel. This was my face on the outside:

This is me on the inside:

She started screaming at me for playing vidya all day. She asked why I don’t go outside. I say look at my face bitch, the one you gave with your poo tier genetics. I roast her long mid face and bulbous nose. She tried to go ER on me, but I locked the door.

This was my face the entire time she was barking at my door:

This was my dog the entire time:

After that she went out. I went outside and killed half of her plants. She will no doubt try to poison me when she finds out what I have done. That means I cannot eat anything for 2 weeks. I can reduce my bf that way. I am a low inhib dark triad psychopath indeed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 10524 and 43 others
203592 80a052224edf9c47632f221c20e0ede5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Marsiere214, Limbo and 4 others
At least your parents let you play at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4804, Incognegro and 3 others
mirin ur dark triad behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Elias, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
inel rage

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro, Deleted member 3328, Ruby and 2 others
Mirin so hard. Dark triad asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3902, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I beat my parents.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3902
Pls Tell me its a larp shit post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2733
Lol she just came into my room, unplugged everything and just stole my 31” monitor. I just sat on the bed in disbelief
View attachment 284387

I could’ve just sucker punched her there and continue playing games, but I already have 2 counts of domestic violence (police were called in). I wouldve gone to court and then prison.. the white knights in prison do not take kindly to offenders who hurt women...
View attachment 284388

I had to stay put like a beta incel. This was my face on the outside:
View attachment 284389

This is me on the inside:
View attachment 284390

She started screaming at me for playing vidya all day. She asked why I don’t go outside. I say look at my face bitch, the one you gave with your poo tier genetics. I roast her long mid face and bulbous nose. She tried to go ER on me, but I locked the door.

This was my face the entire time she was barking at my door:
View attachment 284394

This was my dog the entire time:
View attachment 284396

After that she went out. I went outside and killed half of her plants. She will no doubt try to poison me when she finds out what I have down. That means I cannot eat anything for 2 weeks. I can reduce my bf that way. I am a low inhib dark triad psychopath indeed
Its better like that bro. Dont waste time with vidya coping

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
My mom did the same wit my ps2. No FF10 for me now

• +1
My mom used to take away my pc :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Alt Number 3
HOE-LEE-FUK
!

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
inel trait tbh

you should be happy she took it, go and play sports or something natural.

obviously it won’t make you chad but your mental health will be better

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
inel trait tbh

Yeah I wasn’t mad, but then she started shouting you are nothing, worthless etc. That unlocked the bad boy in me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Justttt
Top quality post

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, .👽. and Alt Number 3
she still hasn’t feed me. I’m so hungry. WTF buy some food for me bitch!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3328
ah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
inel trait tbh

This brings me back. I loved playing football in year 8-10.i always get picked for the starting 11 in my club cuz my stamina was top tier. Then my parents made me focus on muh studies. And i become a basement ogre.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
what a manchild

• JFL
This brings me back. I loved playing football in year 8-10.i always get picked for the starting 11 in my club cuz my stamina was top tier. Then my parents made me focus on muh studies. And i become a basement ogre.
u are a ukcel?

did u do well in a levels

• +1
did u end up going to a top university and what are you doing there
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
I’m doing electrical engineering bro. Hopefully I’ll be able to live off my own in 4 years. First year was a disaster though. So background is that I went to an all boys school from years 9-12. Pre much my whole ‘slaying years’ I was only surrounded by men. JFL. huge inel moment. When I went to uni I couldn’t cope being a jawless chinless dog being exposed to stacies. I just become so unmotivated and stayed at home for 2 whole semesters. I failed all 8 subjects lol. So I’m doing first year again lmao
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT

• +1
are you still a virgin

i heard multiple AUS users that you can look like a dog there and get laid off NT
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah. No chance for me cuz I’m non NT. I was rehearsing a speech in front of my group and I had a brain fade and forgot my lines. I was just looking around everywhere like a scared dog. :lul::lul::lul: Man that was so cringe.
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.

• +1
try phenibut

also remember that normies literally do not care as much as you think they do, if you do something embarrassing and play it off they will forget in 2 weeks max.
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism

• +1
Does it work?? I’ve tried experimental ones like idra-21 and prl 8-53. I think I took too much cuz I blacked out twice. Once at home and other during an exam. That’s why I failed one subject tbh.

Life fuel how normies can forget periods of extreme autism
i have not but i have heard many users speak good about it, just use it and try

ask @CupOfCoffee about dosages idk about it

• +1
i have not but i have heard many users speak good about it, just use it and try

ask @CupOfCoffee about dosages idk about it
I’ll see once I receive my neet bux

• +1
I’ll see once I receive my neet bux
Phenibut is incredible Im on a high dose now cuz Im going to meet my girlfriend's dad and i was scared shitless

Once my parents starting taking away my computer at 9PM every night. I would go on lookism using my xbox. I even made a thread called "I'm posting this on my xbox". I also tried using the looksmax chat while on my xbox. Typing was painfully slow. I think some people might remember it.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Vidyacoper, SeiGun and 2 others
You shouldn't treat your mother that way.