My natural testosterone level

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
Completely natural, 3 years off all gear. As you can see my LH and FSH are up which means the testes are producing enough test.

2296C92A E4DA 42C6 9EFC 05E2D409147E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Is your nickname legit? :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Slayerino
What kind of cycle did you run? PCT protocol?

Nigger you are 6’8 and I have higher test than you.

That is only 888ng/dl. I was sedentary for 2 weeks and got mine measured and it was 810ng/dl. If I lifted hard it would easily be above 1200ng/dl. I have superhuman Italian testosterone. You mad faggot? How come every tall person is a low T faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Norwooder, MortusX and 12 others
Is your nickname legit? :feelswah:
That's manlet, human starts at 7' here

That is only 888ng/dl. I was sedentary for 2 weeks and got mine measured and it was 810ng/dl. If I lifted hard it would easily be above 1200ng/dl. I have superhuman Italian testosterone. You mad faggot? How come every tall person is a low T faggot?
No test for your collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Who gives a fuck when you are ugly as sin, FACE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2, Kingkellz, Effortless and 4 others
Does this come with a blood test? I want to get my testosterone, DHT, estrogene etc checked.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
What kind of cycle did you run? PCT protocol?

i made a stupid decision to go on trt at age 20 and stayed on for 5 years. i ran hcg for 3 months to come off

lol enjoy

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
why'd you decide to go on TRT if your natural test levels were that high? lol.

waar heb je dit gedaan?

6'8 and naturally high t

wtf is my life, i will never be you. i am so jealous.

High SHBG though, I'm the same. Results in less free test but on the positive side - higher insulin sensitivity, lower risk of obesity and heart disease

Im taller than OP and I T mog AND collagen mog you into an icy oblivion.

1200ng/dl isn't reachable naturally, and if you are then you've got an overproduction of either gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3962, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
High SHBG though, I'm the same. Results in less free test but on the positive side - higher insulin sensitivity, lower risk of obesity and heart disease

from what I've been reading shbg is irrelevant and most trt experts don't even test for it anymore.

from what I've been reading shbg is irrelevant and most trt experts don't even test for it anymore.
Its thought to have more functions in the body than just binding and transporting T. Could you link some stuff for further reading though?

1200ng/dl isn't reachable naturally, and if you are then you've got an overproduction of either gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone.
That is achievable naturally wdym

Just be a bbc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what is your strength like? i am lifetime natty, 6’4” can bench press 225 lbs for 15 reps in a row. i need to get my T levels checked soon, its been years

what is your strength like? i am lifetime natty, 6’4” can bench press 225 lbs for 15 reps in a row. i need to get my T levels checked soon, its been years

not that strong but I focus more on kickboxing

not that strong but I focus more on kickboxing
good shit man, i wanna get into some sort of martial arts training, seems like a great way to get some cardio in and learn valuable self defense skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Its thought to have more functions in the body than just binding and transporting T. Could you link some stuff for further reading though?

Update:

i have started using Boron at 3 mgs in an attempt to lower my shbg and free up my free test.

Not sure if it's placebo but morning wood is up and so is libido. So is penis sensitivity (dht maybe)