My new oneitis told me she isn’t single

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
And guess what,her boyfriend looks almost exactly like my past oneitises :feelshaha:
My life is so miserable I’m not even sad anymore just laugh it off
I’m just gonna flirt with whores,no way I’ll ever have a proper love life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
Is this undisputed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You are that weird Bulgarian or eastern euro lunatic right? Didn't you learn your lesson when your oneitis saw you spammed her Instagram and phone number on lookism and this site, and saw what a freak you are?

Just be creepy game is one thing but you take it too far. You need to stop stalking women who aren't into you because it appears to be damaging your mental health. If your previous oneitis didn't even like you enough to lose her virginity to you, you should've just ghosted instead of validating her with more orbiting

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and DarknLost
You are that weird Bulgarian or eastern euro lunatic right? Didn't you learn your lesson when your oneitis saw you spammed her Instagram and phone number on lookism and this site, and saw what a freak you are?

Just be creepy game is one thing but you take it too far. You need to stop stalking women who aren't into you because it appears to be damaging your mental health. If your previous oneitis didn't even like you enough to lose her virginity to you, you should've just ghosted instead of validating her with more orbiting
I feel like I’ve just went completly numb bro
The iealousy or feeling love itself went away
And I’m glad I ended up like this

I feel like I’ve just went completly numb bro
The iealousy or feeling love itself went away
And I’m glad I ended up like this
Bro I believe in you that you can get a foid who respects and reciprocated your attentions
Just don't fall for these basic bitches along the way. Wipe them from your mind you don't need this shit in your life

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Mentally weak cuck u should have never found lookism