My new oneitis won't notice me anymore

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Talked to me, laughed at what I said, etc. for a few days but I'm invisible now for some reason. :incel::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (old oneitis noticed me a lot more but I realized she was subhuman after getting blackpilled, new oneitis is more of my "looksmatch")

I probably know why

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Stop Nibba frauding

I could be wrong, i dont know exactly what you did, but what ive seen with dudes that if you have a girl you like i class or what ever they tend to look at them all the time etc pretty much giving all your attention away right away, essentially letting her know by validating her lets her know you like her, now she knows that and you are not a challenge anymore, In her head '' ahh got emms he likes me'' .

If you like a girl you need to be more mysterious dont give it away so easy, Girls are not stupid, they are big narcissist they want every guys attention, Its what keeps them alive.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and RedPilledStemcel
I could be wrong, i dont know exactly what you did, but what ive seen with dudes that if you have a girl you like i class or what ever they tend to look at them all the time etc pretty much giving all your attention away right away, essentially letting her know by validating her lets her know you like her, now she knows that and you are not a challenge anymore, In her head '' ahh got emms he likes me'' .

If you like a girl you need to be more mysterious dont give it away so easy, Girls are not stupid, they are big narcissist they want every guys attention, Its what keeps them alive.
? agreed. women are just as shallow as men and seek daily validation, depriving them of this makes them more inclined to want you. back in my pua days i hear this shit: if out of 10 guys only 9 complement a girl the one that didn’t will be more memorable than the rest as that set him apart. This of course only applies if you are perceived attractive in the first place as no one is attracted to just words.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
thats because you are not gl

Have you tried not being ugly. Works every time