My new Red light therapy mask skinmaxxing device just arrived [pics]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
latest addition to my skinmaxx stack

anybody have experience with red light therapy?

supposedly Barrett does infrared saunas for skin gains.

70704059 700404310421424 6752766222376370176 n

70176711 431774174353342 1513086372443848704 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, forwardgrowth, IWantToMax and 9 others
this stuff is great apparently, just everywhere i look its expensive af, how much did this cost you man

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
this stuff is great apparently, just everywhere i look its expensive af, how much did this cost you man
50 bucks from amazon,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Currycellmate, BigBiceps and 6 others
Just microwave your brain theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Schönling, diggbicc and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
the link you sent is not working for me, can u just say the name of the device
Its UK amazon

Hangsun Light Therapy Acne Treatment LED Mask FT350 Facial Therapy Unlimited Sessions for Acne Face Skin Treatment - Individually Lights of Red/Blue/Orange

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Its UK amazon

Hangsun Light Therapy Acne Treatment LED Mask FT350 Facial Therapy Unlimited Sessions for Acne Face Skin Treatment - Individually Lights of Red/Blue/Orange
is it good
it only costs £37 for me in the uk
i might bite the bullet and buy it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
is it good
it only costs £37 for me in the uk
I just got it today I cant vouch for it, but the science is there to back it up. do research online about red light therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I just got it today I cant vouch for it, but the science is there to back it up. do research online about red light therapy.
i did bro, red light is legit, and a mask looks cool ya know.

been looking at its reviews, some nice skin results for people, gonna give this a buy ty for posting

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and GoMadAndSTFU
Im gonna buy this + retin a i think + vitamin

There is no mention of the wavelengths that the mask produces..

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
whats the ideal wavelength?
probably asked many times but how did you get money and what is you advice for poorcels who would ascend with even $4/5k per monrth

probably asked many times but how did you get money and what is you advice for poorcels who would ascend with even $4/5k per monrth

buy getwsodo membership for 100$ and watch every dropshipping course.

I have 0 affiliation with the site, I am a dropshipper.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
buy getwsodo membership for 100$ and watch every dropshipping course.

I have 0 affiliation with the site, I am a dropshipper.
pretty inspirational cause it seems like everybody sells courses on dropshipping and just a few makes money from it
How long did you take it going from 0 to some serious amount of $$>?

pretty inspirational cause it seems like everybody sells courses on dropshipping and just a few makes money from it
How long did you take it going from 0 to some serious amount of $$>?
about 2-3 months.

you have to be okay with failure at the start.

I thought everything other than surgery is cope OP?

Good luck u are going to ascend.

I thought everything other than surgery is cope OP?

surgery + non surgical looksmax strategies such as this mask is what you want.

this stuff on it's own it cope.
Did u pay for courses?
How much are making monthly?
how much did you have in the begnining ?
how much / month ?

no, you can get all of them at getwsodo for 100$. they contain good info but probably arent worth their full price.

I dont want to say how much I am making but I will tell you its much much more than If I got an office job.

You will need a couple thousand at the start because the first dropshipping ad you run almost definitely wont work. The ads are where you will lose your money or make it back. So put in the most effort there.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
do you try the blue or orange lights? are they useful?

Jordan Barrett lives in your head rent free

D012597D B12E 4572 8028 DE0415BE664A
Is this one just as effective?

Red 640~650nm
Blue 445~450nm
Orange 600~610
Once per day?

Just bought it, for how long should I use it daily?
I use 15-20 minutes in the morning and more 15-20 minutes in the night before I apply the Retin a.

• Love it
I use 15-20 minutes in the morning and more 15-20 minutes in the night before I apply the Retin a.
so from 30-40 minutes at least if I'm only using the red one? Excuse me for the question but you are documenting your results somehow...?

so from 30-40 minutes at least if I'm only using the red one? Excuse me for the question but you are documenting your results somehow...?
Yup. You can also do one session straight of 30-40 minutes if you don’t wanna to split the sessions. And yeah, I take photos of me everyday, also people around me notice these differences and tell me.

• +1
Yup. You can also do one session straight of 30-40 minutes if you don’t wanna to split the sessions. And yeah, I take photos of me everyday, also people around me notice these differences and tell me.
OK that's great. Thank you for sharing! :)

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Update? I am thinking of buying the same mask you got

U buy this Mask or other Red light?

Fuck, my mask looks kinda like a Orangey Red instead of Red, FUCK, will this fuck with my results anyone?

surgery + non surgical looksmax strategies such as this mask is what you want.

this stuff on it's own it cope.

no, you can get all of them at getwsodo for 100$. they contain good info but probably arent worth their full price.

I dont want to say how much I am making but I will tell you its much much more than If I got an office job.

You will need a couple thousand at the start because the first dropshipping ad you run almost definitely wont work. The ads are where you will lose your money or make it back. So put in the most effort there.
how much money do you need to start 3-5k?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Is this only beneficial if you have acne or does it have some other benefits as well?

I finally got one & it barely fits, definitely designed for a woman's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back