My no gluten, very low sugar diet is getting rid of dark circles under my eyes

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
This is fucking crazy, not only it's improving my mental capabilities but I'm noticing that my dark circles under my eyes are going away, my nasolabial folds are less pronounced, my skin look better and my hair too look better.

My diet now is super strict. I eat zero gluten, very very low sugar (I allow only a couple of fruits per day and nothing else sugary), basically no dairy, basically no alchool and very low carbs. I basically eat lots of veggies, lean meat, fish (especially salmon), lots of spices, some fruits (especially avocado) and some rice.

I didn't think a diet could have such huge results

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
No diet for your face

If only this thread wasnt 100% cope and dellusion

No diet for your face
my face ain't bad to begin with thanks to 60,000€ already spent on plastic surgery (and counting)
diet is extremely important for skin and hair and since these two affect how young and healthy you're perceived they're extremely important.
Yesterday I got people commenting on how young and healthy I looked recently....and I knew what they referred to....my under eyes area, hair quality and skin improved so much since I started this diet.

But it's a very strict diet and almost nobody are gonna follow it. We live in an instant gratification society where we want to get results without giving up anything.....so people prefer eating pizza, pastry, cookies, pasta....and they age and look like shit

My dark circles are so bad they are turning purple. Its mostly genetics I guess.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 2846
my face ain't bad to begin with thanks to 60,000€ already spent on plastic surgery (and counting)
diet is extremely important for skin and hair and since these two affect how young and healthy you're perceived they're extremely important.
Yesterday I got people commenting on how young and healthy I looked recently....and I knew what they referred to....my under eyes area, hair quality and skin improved so much since I started this diet.

But it's a very strict diet and almost nobody are gonna follow it. We live in an instant gratification society where we want to get results without giving up anything.....so people prefer eating pizza, pastry, cookies, pasta....and they age and look like shit

Where do you get the time to prepare everything? Diet def isn't cope and sugar is poison, but I am not sure about gluten tbh.

If only this thread wasnt 100% cope and dellusion
Cope, and I can tell you didn't even try
You just can't hop on a diet like that and so you tell yourself it's cope to feel better

An anti inflammatory diet is very legit for looking young and healthy. It greatly improved my skin and hair to the point people commented on it. JFL believing it's cope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Is there any diet to grow your infraorbital rims?

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Cope, and I can tell you didn't even try
You just can't hop on a diet like that and so you tell yourself it's cope to feel better

An anti inflammatory diet is very legit for looking young and healthy. It greatly improved my skin and hair to the point people commented on it. JFL believing it's cope :lul:
This is nofap levels of shit. MUH NOFAP INSTANTLY MADE ME MORE CONFIDENT THE BENEFITS ARE LEGIT BRO. Believe what you want bro

B6c

Where do you get the time to prepare everything? Diet def isn't cope and sugar is poison, but I am not sure about gluten tbh.
It doesn't take much time to prepare what I eat....it takes just some minutes to prepare a salad
Then 20 minutes to prepare salmon (but actively preparing it takes only one minute....you then leave it in the oven), chicken doesn't take much time to prepare and same thing for eating avocado or other fruits/veggies

Gluten is an inflammatory food, research has showed it causes gut permeability in ALL individuals and gut permeability activate cytokines that release inflammatory substances throughout the body and brain. It's like toxins and they age you and make you look like shit

Giving up gluten and sugar (and eating anti inflammatory foods) made a big impact in how healthy and young I look
I already noticed my under eyes area improving and I thought it was placebo because I tried for many years to improve that area but nothing worked until I changed my diet. Also my skin and hair look so much better and healthier. When multiple people commented about it, I knew it was real
And it's a bit early to tell but it also look like I lose less hair....there are definitely less in the shower when I wash my hair. Indeed there is some research that links inflammation with androgenic alopecia so decreasing inflammation should decrease the speed of hair loss and that's probably the reason why recently I'm noticing a bit less hair loss (of course I still have it....there are other factors at play)
This is nofap levels of shit. MUH NOFAP INSTANTLY MADE ME MORE CONFIDENT THE BENEFITS ARE LEGIT BRO. Believe what you want bro
There is a big difference between no fap (broscience) and healthy diet (which is well researched with thousands of studies proving it on pubmed).
Systemic inflammation (and many foods cause lots of inflammation) cause ageing and this was proved without any doubt, eliminating inflammation causing food and eating anti inflammatory foods greatly affect how young and healthy you look

Last edited: