My norwood, far from ideal

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
How bad is it, I’ve just just ordered fin.
Any experiences? Plus redpill me on this pill.

BA426FB5 C0FE 45F5 BF19 B3E36F75A168

ADD03621 26B0 4C7E 813C 623163D3A3E2

F4004F6F 4A77 4477 BCE2 0D16F80BB4E5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Zygos4Life and BrettyBoy
@Yoyome99 regarding to ur post in the DHT thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 1560
This is how it begin, the fever, the rage, turn good men, bald.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 1707, Gebirgscel and 6 others
is that like a norwood 2? your right temple seems much more receeded than the left one

Gl losing your dick and having some other fucked up side effects. Not to mention post finasteride syndrom. I also have receding hairline but i will never hop on fin

Don’t lose your hair bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
This is how it begin, the fever, the rage, turn good men, bald.
If it gets worse, im going to fashion a noose with the shedded hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
Good eyebrows

Fuck man you're blessed your temples seem untouched. There is definitely recession some people's recession stops at a certain point others just keeps on going. It looks like you still have density too. Depending if you're old enough you should get on fin. Rather save good density and decent hairline than shit density and shit hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, GenericChad1444, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
@Yoyome99 regarding to ur post in the DHT thread lol
OH God. I am speechless. Wtf I am legit scared now. Does drinking protein shakes spike up test and we lose hair more frequently? I am really scared dude, after I started using protein shakes I am beginning to notice I lose more hair and my hair density looks little less,but my thickness is still there. I have searched up studies online and many have said that testosterone spikes furthers hair recession. Even my hair quality went shit, before it was straight and now it becomes curly(even after I cut my hair short).

The reaper leaves no man unclaimed, and at such a young age... it's an unfortunate illness that strikes many men

is that like a norwood 2? your right temple seems much more receeded than the left one
Yeh pretty sure you’re right
Gl losing your dick and having some other fucked up side effects. Not to mention post finasteride syndrom. I also have receding hairline but i will never hop on fin
I’d rather get ED than turn bald tbh
Anything but expose my weird skull shape
Wdym by post fin syndrome?

I have the same hairline as you one uneven but my temples hasn't receded much because I am still young. Gl bhai for your hairline

• So Sad
OH God. I am speechless. Wtf I am legit scared now. Does drinking protein shakes spike up test and we lose hair more frequently? I am really scared dude, after I started using protein shakes I am beginning to notice I lose more hair and my hair density looks little less,but my thickness is still there. I have searched up studies online and many have said that testosterone spikes furthers hair recession. Even my hair quality went shit, before it was straight and now it becomes curly(even after I cut my hair short).
If you noticed your hair density going get on fin immediately imo

If you noticed your hair density going get on fin immediately imo
I am 17 is it still OK? I have fin ready just in case

Fuck man you're blessed your temples seem untouched. There is definitely recession some people's recession stops at a certain point others just keeps on going. It looks like you still have density too. Depending if you're old enough you should get on fin. Rather save good density and decent hairline than shit density and shit hairline
Legit, somehow my density is still fine, otherwise I’d have prob roped by now.

Too young man, you're gonna fuck up your growth with it I think
Growth? You mean height? My height is the only thing I can admit is fucked up, I am 5'8 this is my limit.

I am 17 is it still OK? I have fin ready just in case
Stop drinking protein shakes and consult a doctor on what you can do. Then consider taking fin.

Growth? You mean height? My height is the only thing I can admit is fucked up, I am 5'8 this is my limit.
Like your face is still changing, height, brain too tbh, imo you're too young to take it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Try bee pollen. It will slow the recession.

• +1
Like your face is still changing, height, brain too tbh, imo you're too young to take it
I guess worst thing @Yoyome99 is do what I’m doing which is wait until you’re older and have receded a bit. Then take fin and do norwood coverup game.

Pretty sure he’s right, it can fuck up your growth

• So Sad
Stop drinking protein shakes and consult a doctor on what you can do. Then consider taking fin.
I do sports bro. The doctor advised me to take protein shakes for increasing recovery and strength in my leg muscles :feelsbadman:

@TubOfLard do you take test?

ur the last person to go bald on this forum jfl, no need to worry

ur just imagine the stuff with the hair

• Hmm...
I thought you logged out.

I do sports bro. The doctor advised me to take protein shakes for increasing recovery and strength in my leg muscles :feelsbadman:
I meant for your hair not muscle recovery.

• +1
@tub how big are your biceps mine are 14.5” bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Framletgod and Pendejo
@tub how big are your biceps mine are 14.5” bro
Haven’t measured them cus I don’t care about them
I just happen to train them when I train back compound exercises

I had a big exam, and had to do last minute revision for 4 days
If I failed it, I’d have failed the year

My brother is 10 years older than me and he is nw0 @Yoyome99
Exactly my point dude
You are high E.
Even soyboys are high E and they are balding

Exactly my point dude

Even soyboys are high E and they are balding
Have you seen my bro lol, pretty sure he’s roided and yet he’s fucking nw0
Meanwhile, the only thing that “increases” my t levels is my diet

• Hmm...
Have you seen my bro lol, pretty sure he’s roided and yet he’s fucking nw0
Meanwhile, the only thing that “increases” my t levels is my diet
Send your bros pic. T level increases when you exercise too.

Send your bros pic. T level increases when you exercise too.
If I can find a pic a couple years ago when he was in a bb competition. T levels spike during exercise pretty sure, but don’t stay high. They return to your base level after a while

• Hmm...
That's norwood 1.5 get on fin and mino my guy save yourself because it's too late

• +1
If I can find a pic a couple years ago when he was in a bb competition. T levels spike during exercise pretty sure, but don’t stay high. They return to your base level after a while
Longer time exercising = higher duration of t level spike.

I think your brother's hair isn't sensitive to DHT. @Framletgod thoughts?

I hope you're kidding lol how the fuck is protéine i take relate to your dht production wtf

My dad was nw99 when he was 26
On my mothers side, every guy is nw0-0.5 including her dad
That's norwood 1.5 get on fin and mino my guy save yourself because it's too late
You reckon I should start with just fin, see how it goes. Last resort is minoxidil, because, I’ve heard bad stuff about it

• +1
My dad was nw99 when he was 26
On my mothers side, every guy is nw0-0.5 including her dad

You reckon I should start with just fin, see how it goes. Last resort is minoxidil, because, I’ve heard bad stuff about it
Minox doesn't prevent balding necessarily. Unless it possibly turns terminal hair follicles healthy, but that would probably take years of minox to reach something like that. What minox is used for is mainly to increase density by speeding up growth.
Also once you stop minox let's say 1 year in you will lose your gains.

• Love it

nah bro its really random; you cant say ur gonna go bald cuz ur dad/brother/uncle etc. is bald

everyone their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and Dogs
Minox doesn't prevent balding necessarily. Unless it possibly turns terminal hair follicles healthy, but that would probably take years of minox to reach something like that. What minox is used for is mainly to increase density by speeding up growth.
Also once you stop minox let's say 1 year in you will lose your gains.
My guy
Makes sense, guess that’s why guys apply it on their beards to help “thicken” it

Its over for many men.

Why a guy with your looks is on this website baffles me.

How old are you? It's really not that bad now and is only nw1 or nw2. I wouldn't necessarily start fin yet if I were you and would instead continue to monitor it before deciding.