My Norwooding is getting worse.. RIP

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
RIP myself, its only been one year since I am not ugly anymore and I am already ahead of NW2, rip, FML

This shit is so fucked, like wtf? My NW2 right temple is getting worse, seems like it is going to be NW3 or something

It may not be visible (hair covers it) but soon its gonna be death

idk what to do boys, minox is cope and is gonna rape my collagen, I already have fine lines in my forehead, fin is gonna fuck me up at 17...

Pass me the rope
Seems like my only option here lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
dutasteride. Tbh i dont understand why people even go on fin, dutasteride is more effective and has a similiar (low) rate of sides

just grow a beard n go bald wtf

dutasteride. Tbh i dont understand why people even go on fin, dutasteride is more effective and has a similiar (low) rate of sides
Im planning to start fin immediately at my 18th birthday, but im still afraid of sides, but of course I have 0 choice

Cause finasteride doesnt inhibit all the dht therefore it could cause less sides
just grow a beard n go bald wtf
Lmao gtfo of this forum faggot, someone plz ban him, this is looksmax.me not r/theredpill

Im planning to start fin immediately at my 18th birthday, but im still afraid of sides, but of course I have 0 choice

Cause finasteride doesnt inhibit all the dht

Lmao gtfo of this forum faggot, someone plz ban him, this is looksmax.me not r/theredpill
You are still young, the younger you are the higher your chance at regrowth is, so if I were you I would go with duta (if you care about regrowth) in order to take advantage of starting early, some peopls had great success with it managing to recover to norwood 1 from 2. Thats just my opinion anyway

You are still young, the younger you are the higher your chance at regrowth is, so if I were you I would go with duta (if you care about regrowth) in order to take advantage of starting early, some peopls had great success with it managing to recover to norwood 1 from 2. Thats just my opinion anyway
I would like to but dude the sides of duta are way higher than the ones of fin

welcome to the norwood club

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, Loko88, Zeta ascended and 2 others
I'm on the same boat, terrible density at fucking 20, you can already see my fucking scalp under moderate lighting conditions, the only positive side is that fin is actually stopping my hairline from norwooding further. I will try some last copes though but at this point it's hair transplant or death

I also notice how my hairline is receding lately. I always had extremely thick hair. Now I can't even get a non fraud haircut because it would look really weird.
I hope it's only because of Accutane.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Do you think fin and ru58841 combined can get the same results as dutasteride?

Do you think fin and ru58841 combined can get the same results as dutasteride?
Probably, if all this hype is true then ru alone should be much better than dutasteride, but I heard mixed things about it, some people say it works others that it doesnt, its also very hard to find any before and afters on the internet, there are only like 2 studies done on it. Duta has a proven track record on the other hand

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
You need to get the Dr Pen A6 and 42 pin cartridges. Dermaroll at 2.5mm and use hylauronic acid after. That alone will regrow hair. I've done 2 sessions of that and my baby hairs are visible from a distance.

Add peppermint oil if you want 2x a week, but that shit is intense and may also have collagen side effects.

Once you hit 19 y/o get on finasteride/dutasteride. Get on NoFap to prevent any further hair loss.

Hairloss is easily fixable in 2019. Just need patience and time.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
No Norwood for your face

try camel piss (not joking)

I'm on the same boat, terrible density at fucking 20, you can already see my fucking scalp under moderate lighting conditions, the only positive side is that fin is actually stopping my hairline from norwooding further. I will try some last copes though but at this point it's hair transplant or death
I have really great density everywhere but my hairline is receiding
try camel piss (not joking)
What about your piss, can i have some plz ?? I heard it stops norwooding srs
No Norwood for your face
Norwoods me
You need to get the Dr Pen A6 and 42 pin cartridges. Dermaroll at 2.5mm and use hylauronic acid after. That alone will regrow hair. I've done 2 sessions of that and my baby hairs are visible from a distance.

Add peppermint oil if you want 2x a week, but that shit is intense and may also have collagen side effects.

Once you hit 19 y/o get on finasteride/dutasteride. Get on NoFap to prevent any further hair loss.

Hairloss is easily fixable in 2019. Just need patience and time.
Will check out on that dermaroller. Im already on castor oil, idk if its snake oil though