My NYC bar story

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
So I'm in a bar in Manhattan drinking beer. A gorgeous girl sits next to me. We chat for 5min about the weather and other crap. Then she says she's "waiting for a person" everything goes dead..

. The twat shows up and he's a spic old loser

.. The thing is.. I'm British, I'm staying in a nice hotel. I've got lots of spending money to potentially treat her and here she is chatting to the spic elderly loser.

It's over.

od8oFJV.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 283 and ChoSeungHui
He was prob a NW0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, GenericChad1444, JellyBelly and 8 others
I'm going back to my room to sleep
And tomorrow I'm going to tie a brick to my leg and jump off the Brooklyn bridge.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bluepill and ChoSeungHui
I'm going back to my room to sleep
And tomorrow I'm going to tie a brick to my leg and jump off the Brooklyn bridge.
Money is cope.

Tell me, wouldn't you prefer this girl who has a shitty car, lives in a trailer, and wears Woolworths (your Walmart, i guess):

Or this creature with a BWM, nice house, and designer clothes:

Women think the same unless they can't provide for themselves or have 7 kids.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Fuck it all :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Look here sir, you either fix your shit man up. Or you gonna keep looking at the bottom of a empty glass, with self pitty.

Forget about girls, get your priorities straight.

NYC isn't really that chill with Brits tbqh, from what I seen, due to the large amounts of Irish and Italian people there.

Look here sir, you either fix your shit man up. Or you gonna keep looking at the bottom of a empty glass, with self pitty.

I completely refute that. I want pussy

Okay, Easy fix. Go prostitute then
tbh, when I'm too old to attract any reasonably attractive foid I'm gonna just go for hookers once a week (would probably be enough for 50yr old guy's libido)

So I'm in a bar in Manhattan drinking beer. A gorgeous girl sits next to me. We chat for 5min about the weather and other crap. Then she says she's "waiting for a person" everything goes dead..

.. The thing is.. I'm British, I'm staying in a nice hotel. I've got lots of spending money to potentially treat her and here she is chatting to the spic elderly loser.

It's over.

od8oFJV.jpg
did you shower today?

Yup. kkk

I just deserve to be dead
A
eGcBsPY.jpg

I wanted to approach and say hi. But I didn't.

Being rejected on tinder1000 has killed me inside.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and JellyBelly

It's over.

od8oFJV.jpg

Why do you still think that the PUA piece of shit meme called cold approaching works?
Everybody is outside because of some reason, even if you got her number she probably just gave it to you so that you fuck off, and most importantly won’t respond to your calls.
She waited for the old fart because of some reason, 100% not sexual shit, when have you seen some old fart using Tinder or some other crap?
Maybe her coworker, maybe even her fucking grandpa.

Chad gets approached by women, not the other way around.

Yup. kkk

I just deserve to be dead
A
eGcBsPY.jpg

I wanted to approach and say hi. But I didn't.

Being rejected on tinder1000 has killed me inside.

Would not have worked anyway, Girls like that want to be left alone. On her phone Ear buds in etc.

I completely refute that. I want pussy

Been there done that.. in Asia.

I want to see NYC .. not everything is about getting laid you know

Contradicted your self.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Still haunts me

this story still hurts me

Sad shit, man.

"I'm waiting for someone"

JFL

She is just another hole, man. Don’t worry about it.

What pissed me off the most was she made the assumption that i was "interested" in her. I was sat near her and making small talk as you do but she blurted out "i'm waiting for someone"

What pissed me off the most was she made the assumption that i was "interested" in her. I was sat near her and making small talk as you do but she blurted out "i'm waiting for someone"
What a bitch.