My oneitis just rejected me

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Jesus I’m so done, I think this is actually the end of the line for me. I’m not even anxious or depressed I’m just in acceptance. I think death will help me achieve true self actualization. She was absolutely so gorgeous and perfect I would’ve done everything and anything for her. I just felt so many romantic feelings when I was around her. I had an urge to protect her and care for her, but all those fantasies will never come true. I felt so alive when I was with her and I wanted to love her with my whole body and soul. When i was in her proximity I truly felt something, something I had never felt with any other girl. Inside my mind it was like fireworks sparked when she spoke to me.. Like 2 dozen Monarch butterflies were swarming my stomach. She truly made me happy and I know I'll never feel that way again. there are no words in this language, no way I can convey even a token of the passion and romance I felt around her. I would admire her whenever we talked, Id dream about nothing but this beautiful being that could do no wrong. I'd day dream and hallucinate visions of this girl, she was my everything and she never knew. Who knew these feelings I never knew I had, could be brought out by one woman. My hardened mind softened because of her, all I ever wanted was her. Sex was never the forefront of my pursuit. What I wanted was her everlasting affection and commitment. But I never got that. Nothing can be said to reverse this or change her mind. It's completely finished and the weight of the feelings and affection I had , will never be known by her.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, and 79 others, sorrowfulsad and 7 others
inject

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Jesus I’m so done, I think this is actually the end of the line for me. I’m not even anxious or depressed I’m just in acceptance. I think death will help me achieve true self actualization. She was absolutely so gorgeous and perfect I would’ve done everything and anything for her. I just felt so many romantic feelings when I was around her. I had an urge to protect her and care for her, but all those fantasies will never come true. I felt so alive when I was with her and I wanted to love her with my whole soul. This rejection is quite unsettling. It’s over.
Were you close in terms of looks? And what is a hard "ew no" or a more open "maybe one day"

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Its over ill mail you a rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: and 79 others, doll, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Actually I mogged her psl wise slightly. But she SMV mogs me to oblivion

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: and 79 others, PYT and Deleted member 10413
It’s time I checked out. Goodluck bros hopefully we meet again on the other side.

thankyou
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @tyronelite @PYT thanks for everything guys

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, PYT and Deleted member 6403
It’s time I checked out. Goodluck bros hopefully we meet again on the other side.

thankyou
Don't rope. I'm more depressed than you. Just turn down the blackpill for your mental health. Looksmax while career maxxing to raise your smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and PYT

thankyou
No bro

• +1
Reactions: PYT

thankyou
Don’t let a girl control your whole mental health

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 6380, tyronelite and 1 other person

thankyou
Nigga chill out you've said this 5 times already, just calm down

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Jesus I’m so done, I think this is actually the end of the line for me. I’m not even anxious or depressed I’m just in acceptance. I think death will help me achieve true self actualization. She was absolutely so gorgeous and perfect I would’ve done everything and anything for her. I just felt so many romantic feelings when I was around her. I had an urge to protect her and care for her, but all those fantasies will never come true. I felt so alive when I was with her and I wanted to love her with my whole body and soul. When i was in her proximity I truly felt something, something I had never felt with any other girl. Inside my mind it was like fireworks sparked when she spoke to me.. Like 2 dozen Monarch butterflies were swarming my stomach. She truly made me happy and I know I'll never feel that way again. there are no words in this language, no way I can convey even a token of the passion and romance I felt around her. I would admire her whenever we talked, Id dream about nothing but this beautiful being that could do no wrong. I'd day dream and hallucinate visions of this girl, she was my everything and she never knew. Who knew these feelings I never knew I had, could be brought out by one woman. My hardened mind softened because of her, all I ever wanted was her. Sex was never the forefront of my pursuit. What I wanted was her everlasting affection and commitment. But I never got that. Nothing can be said to reverse this or change her mind. It's completely finished and the weight of the feelings and affection I had , will never be known by her.
View attachment 970784
View attachment 970785View attachment 970786
No pic.

Looksmax fuck someone hotter

View attachment 970784
PM me bruh tighten up, don't let pussy control you

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bruh werent you just texting 3 different chicks ?

ur not alone

View attachment 970784
Are you alright?

Actually I mogged her psl wise slightly. But she SMV mogs me to oblivion
That's brutal, getting rejected by your equivalent looksmatch

When my onetis rejected me i got sad a little then moved on.

However realizing this girl who's even better looking is a giga whore who wanted to fuck me less than 24 hours after we met made me much more sad. I thought she was kinda pure and innocent but she's into getting choked and clawing my back and shit.

I cried for an hour last night thinking about how she could've been the perfect girlfriend material but just turned out to be a whore.

• So Sad
Reactions: audreyen and Spartacus1-
When my onetis rejected me i got sad a little then moved on.

However realizing this girl who's even better looking is a giga whore who wanted to fuck me less than 24 hours after we met made me much more sad. I thought she was kinda pure and innocent but she's into getting choked and clawing my back and shit.

I cried for an hour last night thinking about how she could've been the perfect girlfriend material but just turned out to be a whore.
Chad problems