My Oneitis Was Discretely Looking At Me (Just Like I Do When She's Stretching)

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
While I was doing push-ups, no reason for her to do that unless she acknowledges my male existence, the problem is that maybe she could see my shit hair density, idk, I hope not.

Anyway, there was a 6'1 guy who was talking to her after her training, I ngl, I got a bit jealous for a few seconds but then I saw that his gonial angle is shit and I face mog him, so whatever.

I gonna buy Vitanol-A today, this plus my hairmax routine will be enough to complete 80% of my looksmax plan softmax part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cody, PubertyMaxxer and Alt Number 3
F252F782 9ED5 4E62 BA4E 985C8B8FBC84

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3299, DidntRead and 3 others
imagine getting mogged by someone who is barely over 6 foot

where do manlets like you live

imagine getting mogged by someone who is barely over 6 foot

where do manlets like you live

HEIGHT IS USELESS, imagine thinking someone mogs another person because of 2 inches even though no face

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
HEIGHT IS USELESS, imagine thinking someone mogs another person because of 2 inches even though no face
nah it's important

i agree face is 2 times more important tho

nah it's important

i agree face is 2 times more important tho

Anything above 2 inches from the girl is enough tbh, 4 inches is better though (which I'm, so I'm safe)

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
MAYBE BUT 1 of the fucking smartest here he needs to some more high iq threads
he needs to rape his oneitis at her community church

P in V

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Maybe that's her boyfriend, OVER OVER OVER

I need to get into a match with that guy, I'll knock the shit out of him with that ridiculous gonial angle and lack of brow ridge, his face is probably 10 inches long and I'll fuck him up.

Maybe it's her brother or cousin though, maybe a colleague from her uni, I mean, analyzing their proximity, they were on that Friend range, not on the boyfriend and girlfriend range, nor did he touched her.

Yeah, it's probably not her boyfriend

Last edited:
:chad:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
oneitis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100