My Opinion About Spreading Mewing Information

If mewing could make you ascend into a Chad Mike Mew would be a GigaChad.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
miss psy chonoit

its time Shibo . Wwe are ogreing in this bitch thread :feelshmm:
I already milked it for likes hell why not. LET'S GO
???????️?️?️?️??

• +1
Reactions: Tony
:ogre::ogre::ogre: i have big nose i have fat cheeks and i have a nice jaw i am basically intimidating ogrecel not to mention im 6 1 barefoot but i will lie and say 6'2

SHIEEEEEEEEET :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Types of solids table 13 6 n

REMEMBER THE SOLIDS FOR FRIDAY TEST

I don't really care if everyone knows about mewing. I just don't even care for spreading any tips anymore. Too many cels that just love logging into a site about making yourself look better to shitpost and cry about how these harmless "copes" don't work, even though they are pretty much damaged beyond a point of return. Mewing is simple just put your tongue on the roof lol, it realistically wont make you a model but it's good for your health, because thats the default position of the tongue. Of course not doing what nature intended has consequences

Sidenote mewing has been around since the bible
https://biblehub.com/psalms/137.htm "May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Kenma
Normies are weak

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
A6348846 A809 4FA3 823B ECEEB4241AA7

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You're not a incel tho,I have enough fucking competition as it is,
Why would I want my bullies becoming better looking,but yeah obviously they're too unmotivated to mew or even go gym,but still.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol at these backpilled copers. They wanted to keep it for themseleves while i didnt see one actual get some result. It first has tobwork before yall be greedy and shit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lol at these backpilled copers. They wanted to keep it for themseleves while i didnt see one actual get some result. It first has tobwork before yall be greedy and shit
yeah because most of the members here just don't even give a shit all they care about is post maxing

competition is good anyway, let girls choose from more high quality men

never tell people about mewing unless you want them to be less repulsive, telling normie cucks about mewing is like polishing a turd and will just mean that your competition is better, for people i don't like i spread awareness about the benefits of mouth breathing and i know theyll never research it so they get a receding jawline and just become incels. pretty funny if you ask me

Exactly. And why wouldn't you want people to better themselves? That's the point of this site
because the sexual market is a zero sum game for each gender. that being said, you're right that normies aren't going to do any of this shit even if we provide them with thousands of studies showing how good it is. 90% of them legit believe looks don't matter or their looks are good enough already. Only autists looksmax.
I'm more concerned about rate laws but I should be ok
just use calculus bro

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
Update: got a 94 on test after regrading (Scantron fucked up two answers worth 2 points a piece)

No counter argument, disregarded
who even is that qwep guy. most times that i am here he has been banned...how has he not been permanently exiled?

who even is that qwep guy. most times that i am here he has been banned...how has he not been permanently exiled?
he's just some moron. always makes stupid shitposts and tries to fear monger people. never cared for him since day one. just another bitter incel with a superiority complex

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
he's just some moron. always makes stupid shitposts and tries to fear monger people. never cared for him since day one. just another bitter incel with a superiority complex
well hopefully he gets banned. permanaently i mean

well hopefully he gets banned. permanaently i mean
i'm sure he will eventually. it's been nice not having to report his retarded content since he has been banned for a while

Mewing is absolute horseshit, I mouth-breathed and had poor oral posture all throughout my childhood and puberty and have solid bones

Mewing is absolute horseshit, I mouth-breathed and had poor oral posture all throughout my childhood and puberty and have solid bones
i believe it to be largely something children and early teens can benefit from but not something that's worth the time of 20+ y/o. ofc correct oral posture is important not to look like a mouth breathing simpleton i should add

you probably just have lots of bone mass