My oral posture

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
I don’t know if this is mewing but if you’re interested in knowing what my oral posture is, here it is :

7C978300 5936 4135 9F6D 65E2F3BACA78

my tongue is bent and makes contact with the lower front teeth. I feel SO much pressure on the hard part of the upper palate but It isn’t filled completely.
28CE3758 FA36 48C2 9C09 F9BD4B8AD32E

Red circle shows where I feel pressure the most.

Here’s a picture of my side profile :
FCDA2CF7 4740 4057 BF35 AD456513EEA2

8E03A7D3 DB12 4159 B482 20D838F8F783

P.S : i’m wearing contact lenses on the second pic that’s why my eye color looks different.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This was your natural oral posture all your life?

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
This was your natural oral posture all your life?
Yes but I mouth breath heavily in my sleep. I used to do it while awake as well when I was younger but I no longer do it as much.

slayer

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Yes but I mouth breath heavily in my sleep. I used to do it while awake as well when I was younger but I no longer do it as much.
explains the forward growth. lack of pressure on upper palate is probably the reason for your long midface despite forward growth

@Elias @retard What do you think?

• +1
You look really young for an 18 year old

explains the forward growth. lack of pressure on upper palate is probably the reason for your long midface despite forward growth
Actually, there was no pressure on the soft part of my upper palate but there was a lot of pressure on the hard part of my upper palate. I still think that the reason of my long midface is purely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
how does a guy like you mouthbreathe in his sleep? are you sure? your jaw appears to be strong enough to keep your mouth shut subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Incoming
how does a guy like you mouthbreathe in his sleep? are you sure? your jaw appears to be strong enough to keep your mouth shut subconsciously.
Only my left jaw has good masseters while my right jaw is significantly weaker. I wake up with lots of saliva on my pillow so I’m sure that I mouth breathe during my sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Only my left jaw has good masseters while my right jaw is significantly weaker. I wake up with lots of saliva on my pillow so I’m sure that I mouth breathe during my sleep.

yea that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
bad under-eye support

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
bad under-eye support
Lol wut? My undereye support is good. My orbital vectors are positive + soft tissue plays a role as well.

Lol wut? My undereye support is good. My orbital vectors are positive + soft tissue plays a role as well.
Dark circles, long midface, low-set cheek bulges

• Hmm...
tell me everything about your life. which position do you sleep in, what do you eat, what have you eaten as a kid, what exercises do you do, what's your favorite song I want to know EVERYTHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5683, Chadelite and 1 other person
Dark circles, long midface, low-set cheek bulges
Long midface has nothing to do with undereye support or forward growth JFL. If you consider my undereye support bad then i don’t know what you consider a good undereye support.
88376232 9FAF 40EF 9B2A B2DE1BD6B208

Here’s a pic where i’m not jutting or frauding my side profile and you can clearly see that my undereye support is good.
tell me everything about your life. which position do you sleep in, what do you eat, what have you eaten as a kid, what exercises do you do, what's your favorite song I want to know EVERYTHING
I sleep on my side, sometimes I lay on my stomach to prevent internal rotation of shoulder because it fucks up posture. I eat lots of meat and lots of carbs as well. I never exercised except for when I was 16 and did a cycle of SARMs but that was it. My fav song is Mr. Brightside.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Long midface has nothing to do with undereye support or forward growth JFL. If you consider my undereye support bad then i don’t know what you consider a good undereye support.
View attachment 372788
Here’s a pic where i’m not jutting or frauding my side profile and you can clearly see that my undereye support is good.

I sleep on my side, sometimes I lay on my stomach to prevent internal rotation of shoulder because it fucks up posture. I eat lots of meat and lots of carbs as well. I never exercised except for when I was 16 and did a cycle of SARMs but that was it. My fav song is Mr. Brightside.
Dude, stop coping and accept that your cheekbones are low-set anteriorly and YES, long midface IS correlated with bad under-eye support. The shorter the distance between your eyeball and cheek/infraorbital bones the better. If that distance is too high, the midface will be taller too because everything is kind of stretched out vertically instead of compact.

Don't get me wrong. You're still good looking, I was just pointing out flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Greeicy
View attachment 372788

more boyo. tooth contact? entire tongue on palate? heavy foods? intermolar width? don't tell me you rot in front of pc with slouched back and have that much forward growth or I'll rope instantly. like you must have done some sport or something. I know gymnastics is great for posture. how do you swallow?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Get your T levels checked ASAP by feline friend

• +1
  • Woah
No oral posture for your midface

Jk bro❤️

• +1
  • So Sad
more boyo. tooth contact? entire tongue on palate? heavy foods? intermolar width? don't tell me you rot in front of pc with slouched back and have that much forward growth or I'll rope instantly. like you must have done some sport or something. I know gymnastics is great for posture. how do you swallow?
My teeth overlap (my upper teeth slightly overlap my lower teeth). No, my tongue doesn’t fill the entire upper palate, check the drawing in the OP and you’ll see how it looks. I eat heavy food occasionally depending on how much money I have or if there’s food at home but I think I eat them more than the average person. I slouch a lot when i’m in class but when I stand up, I try my best to push my chest forward and my shoulders back to fix posture. I swallow normally, no chin tuck or anything.
Get your T levels checked ASAP by feline friend
Why?
Dude, stop coping and accept that your cheekbones are low-set anteriorly and YES, long midface IS correlated with bad under-eye support. The shorter the distance between your eyeball and cheek/infraorbital bones the better. If that distance is too high, the midface will be taller too because everything is kind of stretched out vertically instead of compact.

Don't get me wrong. You're still good looking, I was just pointing out flaws.
Yeah you’re right about the cheekbones JFL. I analyzed front pics and they do look low set. I guess soft tissue kinda helps me for undereye support but when I look up slightly, I can see scleral show.

Last edited:
  • +1
oral postures me

• So Sad
I don’t know if this is mewing but if you’re interested in knowing what my oral posture is, here it is :

View attachment 372732
my tongue is bent and makes contact with the lower front teeth. I feel SO much pressure on the hard part of the upper palate but It isn’t filled completely.
View attachment 372735
Red circle shows where I feel pressure the most.

Here’s a picture of my side profile :
View attachment 372737
View attachment 372741
P.S : i’m wearing contact lenses on the second pic that’s why my eye color looks different.
I can't put it into words. You looks like you've already had plastic surgery. You look morphed, very uncanny.

• So Sad
I can't put it into words. You looks like you've already had plastic surgery. You look morphed, very uncanny.
1EBBD02B 16D7 4AD1 B118 E62FC694B33F

Maybe it’s the lighting and filters? What about this unfrauded pic? Or maybe it’s because my midface is long as fuck:hnghn:

View attachment 372903
Maybe it’s the lighting and filters? What about this unfrauded pic? Or maybe it’s because my midface is long as fuck:hnghn:
looks good here. I guess it was the lighting. Also I can't believe I'm saying this but I think your skin is to perfect.

• Woah
looks good here. I guess it was the lighting. Also I can't believe I'm saying this but I think your skin is to perfect.
B19F4E05 7DCB 4258 95E6 5C17F2787AAF

7646DC37 5121 4CA9 B68F 9180DE62CF74

Old pics when I still used benzoyl peroxide. My skin currently looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
yeah, you should get better lighting my rate for you is completely diffrent in the pics you've posted.
And you too bro

What did we talk abt in summer I swear this site was my life then

hey how about some more info? for example have you always had this tongue posture? what's your intermolar width? do you have small gaps between teeth or diastema perhaps? all teeth straight? zero protrusion? you look like you may have a slight overbite? was your forward growth always prominent or were you slightly lagging behind your classmates maybe and achieved the forward growth later? how strong would you rate your masseters? and I don't get what you said earlier about overlapping teeth. do you perhaps have front tooth contact at rest? and molars? with tongue curled up and teeth together my front teeth are in contact which I'd like to avoid to not grind down front bottom teeth.
god bless

hey how about some more info? for example have you always had this tongue posture? what's your intermolar width? do you have small gaps between teeth or diastema perhaps? all teeth straight? zero protrusion? you look like you may have a slight overbite? was your forward growth always prominent or were you slightly lagging behind your classmates maybe and achieved the forward growth later? how strong would you rate your masseters? and I don't get what you said earlier about overlapping teeth. do you perhaps have front tooth contact at rest? and molars? with tongue curled up and teeth together my front teeth are in contact which I'd like to avoid to not grind down front bottom teeth.
god bless
Yes, I always had this tongue posture. I don’t know what my intermolar width is + I don’t know how to measure it. I don’t have any gaps between my teeth. Yes, all my teeth have good alignment. I don’t think I have an overbite but my teeth overlap like this :
2371876B 1A17 40A3 A642 4907CC902A5F

I do grind down on lower front teeth and I never have any front teeth or molars contact ever. I always had this forward growth as far as I can remember tbh. If you have any more questions just ask in PM.

• Love it