My orthodontist destroyed my life

Scorpioned

Scorpioned

Iron
This stupid lazy piece of shit never told me my jaws were asymmetric and that I needed a surgery. In fact, he made my teeth match my jaws to give me this bullshit "good occlusion" and make easy quick money with these 3 useless years of treatment.
At first I wanted an aesthetic solution because I'm 24, but now my tmj is painful everytime I wake up and my jaws are crackling when not stucked together
I can't breath through my nose because of my subhuman palate that he didn't care to expand

There is no orthodontist that will be okay with "fucking up my somehow good occlusion with 2 years of orthodontic treatment + surgery after that with no evidence it will make my issue better"

I'm fucked

Attachments

• 20210223_151435.jpg
    20210223_151435.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 62
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Lmao, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
what am I supposed to see

WTF do you want us to do about it???

First time?

Just go get surgery then nigga
That'll fix the issue

• +1
Reactions: Howl
I totally get u bro, just imagine if we knew more then. I kinda wish I got mse to widen my palate before or did not get my extra teeth taken out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Scorpioned and Wallenberg
But your problem is a lot worse, I had an overbite and at that time I didn’t think much of it. They gave me elastics to fix it but I didn’t wear them and thought if I jut my teeth forward they’ll think I’m done , but she never allowed me to get my braces taken out till my overbite was fixed that I’m greatful for now

This stupid lazy piece of shit never told me my jaws were asymmetric and that I needed a surgery. In fact, he made my teeth match my jaws to give me this bullshit "good occlusion" and make easy quick money with these 3 useless years of treatment.
At first I wanted an aesthetic solution because I'm 24, but now my tmj is painful everytime I wake up and my jaws are crackling when not stucked together
I can't breath through my nose because of my subhuman palate that he didn't care to expand

There is no orthodontist that will be okay with "fucking up my somehow good occlusion with 2 years of orthodontic treatment + surgery after that with no evidence it will make my issue better"

I'm fucked
get a haircut and a shower and you'll be good as new bro :)

• JFL
Reactions: Essonerian and lepo2317
Orthos are scum

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Scorpioned and joeveniro
Orthos are scum
jessu christ the amount of bad shti coming from orthos are INSANE how the fuck is this not widely known really scares me

• +1
Reactions: Scorpioned
jessu christ the amount of bad shti coming from orthos are INSANE how the fuck is this not widely known really scares me
my life was also destroyed by orthos

it is what it is

One thing you should know : you look bad anyway