My other life regret. My first oneitis that I let get away

alien

alien

Kraken
My ex Yogapants walking out on me was the #1 regret in my life. Since I was partially responsible because I was a shtty boyfriend at times.

My other life regret is never asking out my oneitis from junior high (we went to high school together too). She was Filipino. Whenever I see Manuella Santos (the filipina chick) on Degrassi: The Next Generation, I am filled with tons of regret. I wish I asked her out at least by high school.

My filipina oneitis complimented my intelligence. And she was always nice to me. I was a good looking 13 year old boy. But I have autism so I was socially awkward af. She was like the only girl in school who was nice to me. I think she could tell I liked her. I was kissless handholdless until 16 when I met a girl online. Because I was too high-inhibition to ask out the Filipina at school.

Sometime in like 2008+, I can't recall when, maybe as late as 2012, she added me on Facebook. She was still good looking in her 20s. I never slid into her DMs because I lacked confidence. I thought she would think I'm a loser and that I wouldn't even know what to do with her in bed.

Fast forward to now and I check out her Facebook. And she aged like shit. At 34 years old. The filipina single mom I have a date with Monday has aged way more gracefully than her. And then I look in the mirror and admire my reflection. With nearly four days stubble. And my eyes that say, "I am a broken lonely man." And then I take a selfie and admire my selfie.

Regret. For not approaching her in her prime years. I could have felt her warm, moist tight soft island gook pussy and knocked her up with a hapa daughter (ok I don't want kids. I hate wagecucking. But a man can fantasize right?)
Ssf4PDG.jpg

Funny thing is I bet she would reject me even now at 34. She probably thinks that she is higher value than me and deserves a legit Chad instead of a poor man's Manlet Chad with a dad bod. Toronto-born/Toronto-raised Filipina girls are just as arrogant as white girls in Toronto. Whereas I think Filipinas who were raised in the Phillippines are nicer people (though that other filipina single mom with the gut I couldn't get it up for ghosted me. But she probably did that because she might have felt embarrassed).

She is all tatted. I bet she's a scary bitch. I bet she rode the cock carousel hard. If it wasn't for the single mom I have a date with, I would slide into her DMs and try to secure the bang. But I bet she would reject me. lol.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
nothing worse than being high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
nothing worse than being high inhib
I've been more low inhib since Sunday. And I feel like this is my true natural personality.
Problem is when I am low inhib, I get very forward with sex and this gets me in trouble at times.
I feel that I have the right to be confident. I know my value. But these bitches on these online dating sites think they're hot shit. And now I find one that seems like a really nice girl.

I've been more low inhib since Sunday. And I feel like this is my true natural personality.
Problem is when I am low inhib, I get very forward with sex and this gets me in trouble at times.
I feel that I have the right to be confident. I know my value. But these bitches on these online dating sites think they're hot shit. And now I find one that seems like a really nice girl.

embrace it