My outfit

nice face :lul::lul::lul::lul:

His recessed chin only has a slight impact imo, and his eye area certainly isn't bad. Skin and bloat / face fat are the big problems.
This and my face isn’t that bloated, I have a little bit excessive bf but I good strong bones so it’s alright. And true for the chin, it’s recessed only a few mm, it’s only visible in side profile and not chocking, and from front and 3/4 view not even noticeable. So irl it dosent really matter

This and my face isn’t that bloated, I have a little bit excessive bf but I good strong bones so it’s alright. And true for the chin, it’s recessed only a few mm, it’s only visible in side profile and not chocking, and from front and 3/4 view not even noticeable. So irl it dosent really matter
get genio with your parents money.

Alarico8

Elementalist
What bf% are you?

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Waist of money every person I know irl who slays have a recessed chin almost it’s pretty common. It dosent Matter if it not too recessed

Yess i am have you seen my body ?
if it lines with your lips it's not recessed, if it's clearly behind it should be augmented, i need to fix my chin soon

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
It’s In line with my lower lip, but I got a slight overbite and my uper lip protrude a bit
try auditioning, you have a photogenic face, so you will probably look good in every angle

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt

As u can see it’s not even considered as resessced if you look at Chico real side profile pic he’s in the same cas. Protruding chin are actually very rare
It's definitely not recessed but it isn't prominent at all. Your lower third is normie.

1549390697681.jpeg

Look at this Chico pics @future chadlite
@Alarico8

It’s about you head posture in neutral position like that’s what a male model side look like. When the chin protrude and the jaw line is visible it’s when you turn your head.
It's definitely not recessed but it isn't prominent at all. Your lower third is normie.
No look my post down below

It’s all about lighting poses and angle.

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
View attachment 17932

Look at this Chico pics @future chadlite
@Alarico8

It’s about you head posture in neutral position like that’s what a male model side look like. When the chin protrude and the jaw line is visible it’s when you turn your head.

No look my post down below
None of what you said disproves what I said. I said your chin isnt prominent, which it isn't.

Alarico8

Elementalist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)