My outfit

A

Arceus300

Banned

Daily reminder that face+ height + nt+ fashionmax+ decent frame( if your talk you will be okay with this) = fucking slayer machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
sucks

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Just be tall and skinny and pretty theory with a masculine attitude

Common I fashion mog all this forum with my designer clothes

Malemodels.org

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
not bad but nothing special, designer brands don't mean shit if

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Autist
Post pic of what ? I already post a lot of pic with girls in my bed
in the group of ur bloated face we promised we wont leak but u didnt post !

in the group of ur bloated face we promised we wont leak but u didnt post !

Ah my face isn’t bloated first. I’m just 20bf and second fuck you you I don’t trust yoz

nice face :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
arcerus's mom: "so what have you been doing lately in your free time?"
arcbrah: "i pretend to be a model and make autistic photoshoots in my balcony to fuel my inflated self worth"
mom: :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, dogtown and 5 others
arcerus's mom: "so what have you been doing lately in your free time?"
arcbrah: "i pretend to be a model and make autistic photoshoots in my balcony to fuel my inflated self worth"
mom::dafuckfeels:
mom: from now on i will call u arcbrah

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and mojopin
Not bad actually. Just stop wearing denim.
20190205 090158

What’s the name of the jacket I mean what do they called?
And also you need to skinmax drink a lot of water and healthy food and skinmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Get on accutane pizza face :ogre::blackpill:

What’s the name of the jacket I mean what do they called?
And also you need to skinmax drink a lot of water and healthy food and skinmax

It’s a COS jacket, but dunno the name

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Quit smoking

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person

Daily reminder that face+ height + nt+ fashionmax+ decent frame( if your talk you will be okay with this) = fucking slayer machine

Duuuude you're looking great. We have basically the same taste in clothes. Both PSL 6.5 prettyboys too imo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Duuuude you're looking great. We have basically the same taste in clothes. Both PSL 6.5 prettyboys too imo.

Where do you live ? We should do a meet up together and go slay ahaha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and Deleted member 656
England man, but no way. Too much competition for me.

Common bro ahahaha. Btw look at my other thread: « my casting actor video » and gimme your feedback bro

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Idk I associate you to this asshole nibba who sends pics of me to his sister

I face mogs you to oblivion. Only flaw is my acnee
Eye area, bloat, recessed chin, etc.

• +1
Eye area, bloat, recessed chin, etc.

His recessed chin only has a slight impact imo, and his eye area certainly isn't bad. Skin and bloat / face fat are the big problems.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
His recessed chin only has a slight impact imo, and his eye area certainly isn't bad. Skin and bloat / face fat are the big problems.

This and my face isn’t that bloated, I have a little bit excessive bf but I good strong bones so it’s alright. And true for the chin, it’s recessed only a few mm, it’s only visible in side profile and not chocking, and from front and 3/4 view not even noticeable. So irl it dosent really matter

This and my face isn’t that bloated, I have a little bit excessive bf but I good strong bones so it’s alright. And true for the chin, it’s recessed only a few mm, it’s only visible in side profile and not chocking, and from front and 3/4 view not even noticeable. So irl it dosent really matter
get genio with your parents money.

What bf% are you?

Waist of money every person I know irl who slays have a recessed chin almost it’s pretty common. It dosent Matter if it not too recessed

Yess i am have you seen my body ?
I have

Waist of money every person I know irl who slays have a recessed chin almost it’s pretty common. It dosent Matter if it not too recessed

Yess i am have you seen my body ?
if it lines with your lips it's not recessed, if it's clearly behind it should be augmented, i need to fix my chin soon

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

Without flexing on my abs

• +1
Common I fashion mog all this forum with my designer clothes
Your outfit is a nice combo with the rollneck and bomber jacket here, sure. But don’t be a hypebeastfag

• +1
if it lines with your lips it's not recessed, if it's clearly behind it should be augmented, i need to fix my chin soon

It’s In line with my lower lip, but I got a slight overbite and my uper lip protrude a bit

It’s In line with my lower lip, but I got a slight overbite and my uper lip protrude a bit
try auditioning, you have a photogenic face, so you will probably look good in every angle

• +1

As u can see it’s not even considered as resessced if you look at Chico real side profile pic he’s in the same cas. Protruding chin are actually very rare

As u can see it’s not even considered as resessced if you look at Chico real side profile pic he’s in the same cas. Protruding chin are actually very rare

It's definitely not recessed but it isn't prominent at all. Your lower third is normie.

Look at this Chico pics @future chadlite
@Alarico8

It’s about you head posture in neutral position like that’s what a male model side look like. When the chin protrude and the jaw line is visible it’s when you turn your head.
It's definitely not recessed but it isn't prominent at all. Your lower third is normie.

No look my post down below

It’s all about lighting poses and angle.

• +1
View attachment 17932

@Alarico8

It’s about you head posture in neutral position like that’s what a male model side look like. When the chin protrude and the jaw line is visible it’s when you turn your head.

None of what you said disproves what I said. I said your chin isnt prominent, which it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
View attachment 17932

@Alarico8

It’s all about lighting poses and angle.

Yeah your lower third looks fine to me

@Arceus300 he copied my thread about few light in dark room......
20190119 003443

Few light new fhone
Few light old fhone
IMG 20190204 225708

• +1
Reactions: Kenma