FatmanO
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Bennett, Alexanderr and 6 others
looksmax is not a cope when you are not ldaring

Blackpill is real
after meeting people I had not seen for 1 year, they often tell me I have changed a lot.
furthermore since I wear lifts people tell me I have grown

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
after meeting people I had not seen for 1 year, they often tell me I have changed a lot.
Fuaark I can wait till my lifts get delivered.

Damn brutal people dont even notice the lifts

Yeah but do you get pussy tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Bennett, Deleted member 2581 and 5 others
yeah this is my last cope
leanmaxxing untill there is not even a small centimeter of fat in my fat pad
if it doesnt work then i can say safely bye bye to this world

It's time to run male model game boyo.

how much are u frauding with lifts + the shoe height ?

My family keeps commenting how my shoulders look big and round and my skin looks good. Also "you look better but I don't know what it is tho" cuz they don't realize the rhino improved harmony of the whole face.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and jackthenerd
My family keeps commenting how my shoulders look big and round and my skin looks good. Also "you look better but I don't know what it is tho" cuz they don't realize the rhino improved harmony of the whole face.
They didnt even notice the Rhino? LOL

My plan is to try to get insurance to pay for Rhino because I have a deviated septum and I have read that it's possible and pretty easy to do if you have nose-breathing problems as a result of it(I do). Then I can get Insurance to cover Double-Jaw surgery to fix my overbite. I think this will up my looks by A LOT, but I'm afraid people will notice and call me on it.

My plan is to try to get insurance to pay for Rhino because I have a deviated septum and I have read that it's possible and pretty easy to do if you have nose-breathing problems as a result of it(I do). Then I can get Insurance to cover Double-Jaw surgery to fix my overbite. I think this will up my looks by A LOT, but I'm afraid people will notice and call me on it.
Unfortunately I didn't have any problems breathing through nose so I didn't even bother checking with my retarded insurance company. Also, they all know about the rhino but they don't realize it's the reason my face looks "better".

but I'm afraid people will notice and call me on it.
People will not notice usually. Nobody noticed my rhino except the family and friends I told about it. People are very oblivious tbh.

I think that would work and u can say its medical issues

I think that would work and u can say its medical issues
Yes, I think it will. My whole life I've had troubles nose breathing and my overbite has given lots of mouth posture/TMD/snoring and not reaching deep REM cycle problems, I think I could also make a BDD case on top of that(my nose is very large and bulbous so I could lie and say it has made me a target of anti-Semitic hate lol). It'll just be finding a doc that will sign off on it as medical necessity, which I read isnt that hard to do.

After that, I think Almond Eye Surgery would give me the most bang for my buck - fixing my droppy eyes and Negative Canthal Tilt for less than $5k.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
OP has had surgery so maybe he’s talking about his before and afters.
he did not have a surgery, not that im aware of

maybe im missing out on something

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Validation on your looks from family and old people means shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
my parents call me handsome everyday so never ttrust your parents