My personal tall/short counter

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Everytime someone calls me tall or short I'll update this thread. I've never really been called short that much before until I joined this job, I've been called short 4 times in 3
months jfl. Today I've been called short again, it ruined my day. Starting the counter today on November 12th, 2019. I'm 180cm in height by the way.

ShortTall

• JFL
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 2933
Location? I haven't got called short in a tall country since I was 15

Location? I haven't got called short in a tall country since I was 15
Midwest Germany. It's really weird, when I was 15 I got called tall quite a few times and now I'm 19 and the same height and I get called short a lot. Like legit a lot. Especially since I started working. 3 Co workers openly said I am short (all of them are shorter than me jfl) and my mother also called me short like 10 times this year.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3328
Midwest Germany. It's really weird, when I was 15 I got called tall quite a few times and now I'm 19 and the same height and I get called short a lot. Like legit a lot. Especially since I started working. 3 Co workers openly said I am short (all of them are shorter than me jfl) and my mother also called me short like 10 times this year.
damm I'm sorry bro
I got called short every day when I was 150 at 13 but now I'm 185,5 and I even get called tall sometimes. I'm just 5cm more than you that's not really noticeable. These dudes have to be retarded. No way you are short

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
they are clearly
coping..

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
damm I'm sorry bro
I got called short every day when I was 150 at 13 but now I'm 185,5 and I even get called tall sometimes. I'm just 5cm more than you that's not really noticeable. These dudes have to be retarded. No way you are short
We have flat shoes at work so I do look a little short but I'm still taller than every guy who called me short. I don't get it. We have 190cm+ tall Co workers so maybe they compare me with them. Yesterday I walked through the city and nobody was taller than me even though I had flat shoes on. I felt so good and now my mood is destroyed by these faggots again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3328
We have flat shoes at work so I do look a little short but I'm still taller than every guy who called me short. I don't get it. We have 190cm+ tall Co workers so maybe they compare me with them. Yesterday I walked through the city and nobody was taller than me even though I had flat shoes on. I felt so good and now my mood is destroyed by these faggots again.
Bro, I'm coping hard with air max and lifts. Even tho I'm above average.

That's because it makes me wanna kill myself when I get height mogged by 195cm dudes. If you wanna cope get some lifts. I'm insecure so I use them

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 39
some location as you but only 177cm in the morning. Gonna ropemaxx now amk

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Maybe you are framecel?

Maybe you are framecel?
Honestly I think my frame isn't that much below average, at least when I compared it to my classmates. I felt kinda normal in school and now like a skinny manlet bitch. I'm just skinny, no fat or muscle on my upper body. I can send you some pics in clothes.

some location as you but only 177cm in the morning. Gonna ropemaxx now amk
I'd be depressed all day and think about the rope all day but I'm hopeful to get LL someday. It gives me motivation and the will to live, even thinking about it gives me happiness. Ded srs. Maybe you should cope with LL too.

Honestly I think my frame isn't that much below average, at least when I compared it to my classmates. I felt kinda normal in school and now like a skinny manlet bitch. I'm just skinny, no fat or muscle on my upper body. I can send you some pics in clothes.

I'd be depressed all day and think about the rope all day but I'm hopeful to get LL someday. It gives me motivation and the will to live, even thinking about it gives me happiness. Ded srs. Maybe you should cope with LL too.
Gonna try to compensate with a good face and trained body but if that isn't enough, I am gonna just locationmaxx. In my home country, the height is only 176cm on average.

With what kind of people do you put up with that you get to hear so many remarks about your height?
Especially since 180 cm is not remarkable in any way.

I'm 5'8, and once every 6 months does a human being adress my height at all.

Also shame on your mother for belittling you. I would slap mine in the face if she did that so often.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
If you're actually short they wouldn't say anything trust me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
176 checkin in and never got a comment on my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and gaymidget
Op, do you have a bad posture maybe and/or bad frame? Got a friend of mine, he's 6'1 but he has such a poor posture that he often gives a 5'11 impression. Other friend of my mine grew to fast that his back muscles didn't catch up so he has a very bad case of rounded shoulders. He is 6'3 but I swear to god if he doesn't stand up straight he's shorter than many of my friends which are 6'1 max.

Sure NBA player

Update: Was sitting on the table with my little brother. He said "shorty" to me in German at the end of his sentences. I asked why he calls me that and he said "because you're short".

Short Tall

Hol up u also a nigga in a german Country
Scheisse nigga was geht

you’re 5’11

i wish i was 5'9