My physique while eating less then 30-50 grams of protein and going to the gym once/twice a week

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
P5HH5x0.jpg

crazy wht 150mg test does.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and jefferson
Work on your forearms tbh

Ngl only thing I’m miring are the narrow hips relative to shoulders

forearms and wrists are all genetics so is everything in life.
wtf are you retard you ape ? forearms are muscles aswell, there are multiple forearm workouts

1. Dumbbell wrist flexion.
  2. Dumbbell wrist extension.
  3. Dumbbell reverse curl.
  4. Farmer walks.
  5. Pull-up bar hang.
  6. Towel pull-up hang.
what are you gonna say next ? that our legs are genetic aswell ? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Mateusz74, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
150 mg test? How do I get that? I wanna try that? Is that steroids ?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 3 others
bro. you got gyno?

sorry bro im really sorry how do i delete please help
Idk bro but while you're answering my messages you should totally tell me if I should include GABA into my height stack

Idk bro but while you're answering my messages you should totally tell me if I should include GABA into my height stack
Yes, its my theory with mk-677 that you should have a short term boost alongside an amplifier. Take it right before bed at 3,000mg. Don't know if this works CJC or others though. Basically MK-677 increases baseline GH by amplifying regular boosts rather then creating them, and I thought Jesus what if we just made one of those small boosts right into early stage sleep, MK could probably skyrocket the fuck out of it and we'd have growth. Just a theory, I don't have evidence. GABA is really cheap online so it doesn't hurt.

Yes, its my theory with mk-677 that you should have a short term boost alongside an amplifier. Take it right before bed at 3,000mg. Don't know if this works CJC or others though. Basically MK-677 increases baseline GH by amplifying regular boosts rather then creating them, and I thought Jesus what if we just made one of those small boosts right into early stage sleep, MK could probably skyrocket the fuck out of it and we'd have growth. Just a theory, I don't have evidence. GABA is really cheap online so it doesn't hurt.
Yeah man, I'm 15 and trying to get your shit to heightmax. Currently 5'10 aiming to hit 6'0.

don't you have a dickmaxxing guide? link me bro.

Yeah man, I'm 15 and trying to get your shit to heightmax. Currently 5'10 aiming to hit 6'0.
Sweet. If it works as good for you as it did for me you will definitely pass 6'0. Especially at 15, I wish I had this shit figured out much earlier.

don't you have a dickmaxxing guide? link me bro.
the Wincel Dickmaxing guide was a bigger disaster than the titanic. I'm definitely under-qualified in that subject. Its basically a technique progression guide for normies that I never saw a reason to finish.

Sweet. If it works as good for you as it did for me you will definitely pass 6'0. Especially at 15, I wish I had this shit figured out much earlier.
if I Increase my igf-1 levels to match an intense natural growth spurt (is this safely possible) will it be just like any growth spurt just artificially induced??

Yeah, I still got time. My feet are insanely large for a weak 5'10, I'm a US size 12, and my legs are longer than my torso. Got any tips?

if I Increase my igf-1 levels to match an intense natural growth spurt (is this safely possible) will it be just like any growth spurt just artificially induced??
Depends on what shit is closed and what isn't, facially speaking no not really. If you're under or around 18 your shoulders should grow which is the main thing you need to look proportionate while making height gains. Puberty is a whole lot more than IGF-1.
Yeah, I still got time. My feet are insanely large for a weak 5'10, I'm a US size 12, and my legs are longer than my torso. Got any tips?
You're a perfect subject for post epyphesial growth plate fusion heightmaxing, after a while it will just go to your spine and balance you out. Similarly I was a size 11 at 5'8, now im size 12. We need to spread the big feet = big dong theory like wildfire my dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Soulsmaxx and FatJattMofo
You're a perfect subject for post epyphesial growth plate fusion heightmaxing, after a while it will just go to your spine and balance you out. Similarly I was a size 11 at 5'8, now im size 12. We need to spread the big feet = big dong theory like wildfire my dude.
Over for small feetcels. Life starts at size 10 tbh @dicklet4incher. Btw does diet correlate with height (as in, should I bulk)? I wanna buy your shit, but I'm outta cash. MK and Anastrozole are gonna be hard to get, and still not sure if I wanna risk an AI at my age

Over for small feetcels. Life starts at size 10 tbh @dicklet4incher. Btw does diet correlate with height (as in, should I bulk)? I wanna buy your shit, but I'm outta cash. MK and Anastrozole are gonna be hard to get, and still not sure if I wanna risk an AI at my age
Bulking slightly is a good idea, just don't get fat and fuck up your hormones. I talked about diet before, stay away from keto (for the time being, keto is fine once you're done growing) and focus on carbs (grains, starches, sugars but don't go overboard with sugar) and animal products. Eating these spikes insulin which then spikes IGF-1, a good theory for the american height and cancer risk increase.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Soulsmaxx
ideal frame tbh

Bulking slightly is a good idea, just don't get fat and fuck up your hormones. I talked about diet before, stay away from keto (for the time being, keto is fine once you're done growing) and focus on carbs (grains, starches, sugars but don't go overboard with sugar) and animal products. Eating these spikes insulin which then spikes IGF-1, a good theory for the american height and cancer risk increase.
Yeah, I'll probably end up cutting just 200 because I'm a skinny fatcel.
Also, should I risk using Anastrozole?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Also, should I risk using Anastrozole?
That's up to you, I wouldn't tell anyone under 18 to kill their estrogen. As long as you're well into puberty it shouldn't fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Arkantos
That's up to you, I wouldn't tell anyone under 18 to kill their estrogen. As long as you're well into puberty it shouldn't fuck you up.

I feel my life being drained from me . and my fucking sperm count seems lower. but my gyno is going away. what do?

When did you use an AI then? I'll probably play it on the safe side

I feel my life being drained from me . and my fucking sperm count seems lower. but my gyno is going away. what do?
If the pros are worth the cons, keep going. If you want to stop you might need to go warm turkey if you want to save your chances of growing, not sure about anastrozole specifically.
When did you use an AI then? I'll probably play it on the safe side
I did basically everything this year, age 17. If you want a good cope you can get away with high dose grape seed extract, for now.

JFL at using steroids. Nofap gives you better results and it's natural. I saw some guys on a website called reddit even got superpowers from it. Losers can keep doing their roids. I'll keep reading PUA techniques from my favorite gurus and abstaining from pe-m-oh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, St Eroid and jefferson
nice gyno

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
So how much did you gain?

Holy fuck guy, you need to invest in a good body groomer, or possibly a weed whacker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
wtf are you retard you ape ? forearms are muscles aswell, there are multiple forearm workouts

1. Dumbbell wrist flexion.
  2. Dumbbell wrist extension.
  3. Dumbbell reverse curl.
  4. Farmer walks.
  5. Pull-up bar hang.
  6. Towel pull-up hang.
what are you gonna say next ? that our legs are genetic aswell ? JFL
He's a retard yeah. And @TubOfLard mogs his shitty physique natty

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog and Deleted member 1680
He's a retard yeah. And @TubOfLard mogs his shitty physique natty
Jfl if you think you can get a good physique with a shitty diet and going gym once a week on a low dose of test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685