My plan to ascend to beta buxx reproduction

O

oldcellcopecell

Iron
Mid 30s, framecell, mentalcell. I've decided I will give one last go at ascending to normie, because I would like children after seeing my friends get kids. I also think I could be a good father.

I will do this plan:

1) Fix my health issues

I need to get my pain and fatigue issues dealth with. Surgery for the pain, Modafinil for the fatigue.

1a) Fix my mental health issues

Read books and stuff and do some exposure therapy. Do not go to therapy. Accept weaknesses. Live a life without stress.

2) Attain 10K month income through online biz

I'm at 3-4K now. I intend to make 10K in a year.

3) Get gyno surgery

I can't fix all my framecell issues (wide hips, fat ass), but getting rid of chest gyno will make a big difference. I need the money from 2) for that

4) Do a cycle of testosterone to get rid of estrogenic fat and acquire muscle

I think this would cure some of my framecell issues.

5) Join charity work and biz orgs for social network

I kind of like charity work. It feels good to help and other people think you do well. I will have that and my biz network to get a new social circle primarily.

6) Get an instagram account

Showing off body from 2+3) and not completely friendless from 4)

7) Write some controversial shit and publish it

I am quite skilled at writing and rustling feathers. My goal is to get on TV to become a little bit famous for a few days. Not for something really controversial, just basic bitch stuff in politics. I want my name to be googled in newspapersand the like, so foids can google and see that I am "somebody".

8) Move to my birth country and target immigrant women in the following order: Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans, Westernized Persian, Indian/Sri Lankan

I will move back to my country of birth, because I hate the country I grew up in. I will then go after immigrant women in my own country. I already know I have zero chance with women of my own nationalty. I prefer a white woman, but I think it is highly unlikely even if an immigrant. I would definitely be very happy with a persian woman. They're hot and mostly white. If that doesn't succeed then I am also willing to accept Indian and Sri Lankan women, even if they're brown. I think this could be possible. They are not really popular.

9) Give up and be a degenerate

I don't want to reproduce with an asian or black woman, so if I can't do 8), I will just turn into a degenerate who does 1-3 months a year on whoremongering tours.

Estimated Schedule of Plan:

2019: 1+2
2020: 3+4
2021: 4-8

That makes me right around 40 years old, which is last call even for normies.

4) Do a cycle of testosterone to get rid of estrogenic fat and acquire muscle
i hope you realize testosterone will also raise prolactin levels and increase the chances of gyno. that's why on roids you have to take ai inhibitor. honestly just get surgery for it

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Fucking over for you tbh

i hope you realize testosterone will also raise prolactin levels and increase the chances of gyno. that's why on roids you have to take ai inhibitor. honestly just get surgery for it

Test increases prolactin too? I thought 19-Nors did that only.

Test increases Estrogen. Estrogen causes Gyno, prolactin just causes lactation.

Aromatisjng inhibitors don't combat prolactin at all, just estrogen.

Caber/Prami/Vit B6 do though.

Test increases prolactin too? I thought 19-Nors did that only.

Test increases Estrogen. Estrogen causes Gyno, prolactin just causes lactation.

Aromatisjng inhibitors don't combat prolactin at all, just estrogen.

Caber/Prami/Vit B6 do though.
yeah depends on the individual but if you let estro get high on test only yu can get high prolactin. Seem peoples bloodwork showing that. I lactate on test only when my estro is high.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What business makes you 4K a month???