My plans for ascension. Do I have hope? (Part 1)

God

God

Iron
I am giving myself 6 months to ascend. I am 19, 5'7', 17 inch shoulders, underweight, and a mentalcel. I am confident that there's hope. I have a baby-face, but I've been called handsome by some older women before. My jawline is the best facial feature I have, and my hair is still thick which is good. My forehead is really large as well as my nose, but I'm sure I can ascend past those things.

This is my plan for the next 6 months:

- I will be exercising every day and lifting weights.
- I've completely cut out all sugar, soy, processed shit out of my diet so will be eating veggies and fruits and good carbs/protein.
- I will be cleansing my face with lotion and take cold showers every morning.
- Growing out my hair (I just shaved it all off) and starting fresh to hopefully style it or something.

I started taking antidepressants and adderall as well. These will help me stay sane and not give up and ldar. What is my ultimate goal? I will be talking to my crush in about 6 months and want to present myself as a God. If this fails, I will probably off myself or just spiral into drug abuse again. But I don't choose to be affected by this, I am going all in and I will keep you all informed every time I hit a milestone or when I feel like I can provide some sort of life fuel for you guys.

Wish me luck, one love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6 months is not enough to really change your looks that much. Just talk to your crush now or you'll regret it. If you get rejected you can say to yourself "I'll try again in six months" and do it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 6401, God and 1 other person
Good luck with the looksmaxing but don't make it about talking to your crush. The idea of looksmaxing, IMO, should be to do well with women in general. If you go with the aim of impressing one particular chick then you might be doing it wrong. Your post looks very honest but 6 month is not much time to ascend tbh. How much do you rate yourself facially? Since you are 5'7'' just like me, you will need to pay special attention to the face.

If you haven't got rated before you should ask someone on this site or the other one. You can pm me too if you wish. If you have got a naturally attractive face then gymcelling and taking care of your face and a cool hairstyle can help you ascend. But if that is not the case then you'd have to think beyond. Good luck with the looksmaxing !!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and God
The goal of looksmaxing should be to basically look like an aesthetic god that's too good looking and beautiful for women. Like the statues of the renaissance, Griffith from Berserk, or part 3 DIO from JJBA. At least this is my opinion.

The greatest looksmaxing would be one where you become so good looking that you intimidate women

Either way, this goal or mindset allows you to not desire women sexually while looksmaxing, thinking you're above the vaginal Jew in other words kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
The goal of looksmaxing should be to basically look like an aesthetic god that's too good looking and beautiful for women. Like the statues of the renaissance, Griffith from Berserk, or part 3 DIO from JJBA. At least this is my opinion.

The greatest looksmaxing would be one where you become so good looking that you intimidate women

Either way, this goal or mindset allows you to not desire women sexually while looksmaxing, thinking you're above the vaginal Jew in other words kek
This tbh

• +1

Oy vey

• +1
I am giving myself 6 months to ascend. I am 19, 5'7', 17 inch shoulders, underweight, and a mentalcel. I am confident that there's hope. I have a baby-face, but I've been called handsome by some older women before. My jawline is the best facial feature I have, and my hair is still thick which is good. My forehead is really large as well as my nose, but I'm sure I can ascend past those things.

This is my plan for the next 6 months:
- I will be exercising every day and lifting weights.
- I've completely cut out all sugar, soy, processed shit out of my diet so will be eating veggies and fruits and good carbs/protein.
- I will be cleansing my face with lotion and take cold showers every morning.
- Growing out my hair (I just shaved it all off) and starting fresh to hopefully style it or something.

I started taking antidepressants and adderall as well. These will help me stay sane and not give up and ldar. What is my ultimate goal? I will be talking to my crush in about 6 months and want to present myself as a God. If this fails, I will probably off myself or just spiral into drug abuse again. But I don't choose to be affected by this, I am going all in and I will keep you all informed every time I hit a milestone or when I feel like I can provide some sort of life fuel for you guys.

Wish me luck, one love.
How did the ascension go?