My plans for the future

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
My plans for the next year involve slowly destroying the cells in my body with "suicide plasmid" gene therapy and then reinjecting in cultured iPS stem cells from a more suitable, superior genetic specimen. This has been shown to replace the old cells in many studies, and soon repopulate the organ that it was injected into with new, donor-DNA derived cells. Muscle, bone, and the major organs in the trunk should be pretty easy to do as they rebuild easily and injecting is pretty simple. My only qualms is the brain, spine, and organs that are relatively difficult to reach by injection (pituitary gland, seminal vesicles, adrenal glands). The brains and spine are a problem since neurons are post-mitotic and don't replicate, and as such I run the risk that if the donor stem cells fail to repopulate the lost neurons, I will have permanently damaged my CNS - so I'm still looking for methods to slowly replace my CNS without damaging the old system, which will most likely be through many daily injections for a few months, slowly but surely allowing the donor cells to engraft. I am sure I can target the hard-to-reach organs with intravenous means. Once I've replaced my entire genome, I plan to undergo a large deal of craniofacial plastic surgery with top surgeons to fashion my face and body towards the structure that my new genes should produce (in effect, a similar face/body to the donor).

I've still got to find this superior donor, although I do have a few candidates. Once I decide, I need to somehow get in contact with him and obtain a fibroblast sample for his iPS cells. Then, with the help of Invitrogen and their cell culture service, along with a few world class surgeons, my doctors and I will slowly right the wrong that nature has caused.

I should one day be free of this horrible genetic curse

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5969 and thecel
Show me the girl you smashed bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Entschuldigung
didn't read

hair = life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I Ain't Reading All That | Know Your Meme

your essay sounds like a fucking sci fi genetic modification novel tbh. had feeling I was reading paragraph from a piece of popular culture sci fi literature. good job, sounds really high IQ