My progress with mewing

Deleted member 1552

Deleted member 1552

Bronze
So this is my first post, ive been mewig and gimmaxing for the past 2-3 moths im 16 and im starting to see a lot of diference in my jaw and chin i see a lot of people doubting the effects of mewing so thats why im posting my progress im growing stubble but the main diference ive seen is in the chin it has grown foward

before

after
Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-16-47.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-22-00-16-47.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel
not trynna hate but looks to me like u just tilted ur head upwards

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I hate to say It,but you look exactly the same.

Mewing works over the course of many yrs u won’t see shit after minimum 1 year

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
you can measure growth/progress by making a line from the tip of your nose to the tip of your chin. Then you make a line on the bottom lip to the line you just made. If the pictures are from same distance you can do that for both pictures to judge jaw/chin upswing and growth
bigger the distance between lip and line the more upswing you have got

I hate to say It,but you look exactly the same.
yea i havent become a gigachad bout to drown in pussy but something is something i drew a paralel line from my chin upwards in both pics and it has grown a bit
you can measure growth/progress by making a line from the tip of your nose to the tip of your chin. Then you make a line on the bottom lip to the line you just made. If the pictures are from same distance you can do that for both pictures to judge jaw/chin upswing and growth
thanks for the tip it make sure i thake them from the same distance

Im still looking for the difference

show them, the ones u posted are pretty blurry
show them, the ones u posted are pretty blurry

im starting to see them and maybe you rigth i tilted a bit my head i dont have a lot of pics of my profile since i used to delete almost all the pics i had of myself dont know maybe is my head playing games or some shit trynna cope
IMG_20190418_005823_494.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190418_005823_494.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 25
im starting to see them and maybe you rigth i tilted a bit my head i dont have a lot of pics of my profile since i used to delete almost all the pics i had of myself dont know maybe is my head playing games or some shit trynna cope
View attachment 44211

Keep doing it tho changes take a long time

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
JFL for mewing people who think their face can change in few month, you literally just tilt your head, there are zero change in you bone. you just changed your posture.

• +1
JFL for mewing people who think their face can change in few month, you literally just tilt your head, there are zero change in you bone. you just changed your posture.
As a big advocator of mewing I sadly have to agree with this. You are young though, so don't get discouraged OP

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
As a big advocator of mewing I sadly have to agree with this. You are young though, so don't get discouraged OP
i mew myself, and i want to believe mewing,
but most people(99%) progress pic are just cope

• So Sad
So this is my first post, ive been mewig and gimmaxing for the past 2-3 moths im 16 and im starting to see a lot of diference in my jaw and chin i see a lot of people doubting the effects of mewing so thats why im posting my progress im growing stubble but the main diference ive seen is in the chin it has grown foward

before
View attachment 44197

after
Looks the same

everytime I see a "mewing transformation" picture its always someone having a different haircut/beard in the after picture, STOP FUCKING CHANGING YOUR HAIRSTYLES, ITS HARDER TO TELL WHETHER YOUR SLIGHT "IMPROVEMENT" ISN'T JUST A HAIRSTYLE HALO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SeiGun
everytime I see a "mewing transformation" picture its always someone having a different haircut/beard in the after picture, STOP FUCKING CHANGING YOUR HAIRSTYLES, ITS HARDER TO TELL WHETHER YOUR SLIGHT "IMPROVEMENT" ISN'T JUST A HAIRSTYLE HALO
and stop purposely dont mew in the before pic, ppl are fking stupid, of course you look different when you are not mewing

You are 100% more tilted forward in the first one... is this Mike Mew disguised?

i mew myself, and i want to believe mewing,
but most people(99%) progress pic are just cope
yea i know see it i was coping but thanks giving for bringing the light imma keep mewing and getting to low body fat though
man thanks a lot im new to the world of looksmaxing i have some part of me trynna cope in a few monts ill update if i see realistic changes

Last edited:
I guess leaning forward less is the best mewing will get you.