A

AfricanManlet

Iron
IMG 20200524 173620

3.5 curry

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
3.5 curry
3.5? Damn, it's weird considering I can pull quite a few girls but I guess that's cuz most men here are actually even way worse looking than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6497
3.5? Damn, it's weird considering I can pull quite a few girls but I guess that's cuz most men here are actually even way worse looking than me
i mean in ur hood ur probably 5psl jfl but in the west 0 sex appeal tbh just cause of ur pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, Mikecel, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
cope this is chads.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
For some reason your face reminds me of a prettyboy rami malek lmao, but you said you can pull some girls so i'd say PSL 4-4,5. What's your height if i may ask?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
i mean in ur hood ur probably 5psl jfl but in the west 0 sex appeal tbh just cause of ur pheno
I think so too bro, I think it's because of being born here that you eventually get used to people being shit ugly and then later on anyone even remotely average seems good looking
For some reason your face reminds me of a prettyboy rami malek lmao, but you said you can pull some girls so i'd say PSL 4-4,5. What's your height if i may ask?
Yeah I noticed me and rami have the same kinda jaw which is good but also we have eye area failo, I'm about 5 foot 9

Last edited:
I think so too bro, I think it's because of being born here that you eventually get used to people being shit ugly and then later on anyone even remotely average seems good looking

Yeah I noticed me and rami have the same kinda jaw which is good but also we have eye area failo, I'm about 5 foot 9
Mogs me, i'm almost 5'9 jfl. Please do not come here to Holland the heightmogging hell is real

Nah it's around 6' - 6'1 trust me all my friends are atleast 182
i dont trustthat lol, people always hype up western kids heights up everywhere but every single western country ive been to i heightmog 90-95% of guys and im barely 6 ft myself.

& people love to add 1-2" to their height all the time anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 4563, Effortless and 5 others
Nah it's around 6' - 6'1 trust me all my friends are atleast 182
Fuck dude I feel you, 3 of the friends I hang out with the most are 6 foot 1so I regularly get height mogged

Fuck dude I feel you, 3 of the friends I hang out with the most are 6 foot 1so I regularly get height mogged

I feel you too man but hey, 5'9 is taller than most girls and it's not that bad man. It'd be over if you're sub 5'8. Cause i do know guys who are 5'8 5'9 who easily slay

i cant tell if ur indian or mixed

i dont trustthat lol, people always hype up western kids heights up everywhere but every single western country ive been to i heightmog 90-95% of guys and im barely 6 ft myself.

& people love to add 1-2" to their height all the time anyway.
Im from holland and its true average is 6’0/ 6’1

I feel you too man but hey, 5'9 is taller than most girls and it's not that bad man. It'd be over if you're sub 5'8. Cause i do know guys who are 5'8 5'9 who easily slay
That's true bro, we just gotta play with the cards we're dealt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
That's true bro, we just gotta play with the cards we're dealt
Give Yubo a shot, i'm gonna try to get some lays of it aswell a ton of guys i see are literal subhumans so folks like us shouldn't have that much trouble

Dude trust me you got a base you can work with. You gotta choose now tho. You wanna whitemax and become a mulato slayer(would need green eyes tho, you could get contact lenses but looks fake) OR you could try running BBC game. I think you should go for BBC game if youre in the west. Fix the eyebrows, whiten your teeth, get lean so your jaw is as strong as possible. Do something with that hair and fucking slay

Give Yubo a shot, i'm gonna try to get some lays of it aswell a ton of guys i see are literal subhumans so folks like us shouldn't have that much trouble
Yubo is filled with subhuman guys and hot girls

4 psl dead average

if u are normie/nt u can probably slay ugly chicks.

Yubo is filled with subhuman guys and hot girls
If you're PSL 4-5 you can get some easy poon lmao a few of my friends know about it and they've gotten laid quite easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
mogs me ngl go get some pussy

Yeah I've tried badoo and I did well on there so all is good, also I've been thinking of making a post of what the average southern African looks like here, should I?

Yeah I've tried badoo and I did well on there so all is good, also I've been thinking of making a post of what the average southern African looks like here, should I?
Why not?

Dude trust me you got a base you can work with. You gotta choose now tho. You wanna whitemax and become a mulato slayer(would need green eyes tho, you could get contact lenses but looks fake) OR you could try running BBC game. I think you should go for BBC game if youre in the west. Fix the eyebrows, whiten your teeth, get lean so your jaw is as strong as possible. Do something with that hair and fucking slay
I just gotta fix my eyes man, I was thinking about tear trough implant in the future with maybe filler for my eye area too but are you sure green contacts would work best?

3psl.

time to sign up on https://incels.is/ buddy boyo
larp

I just gotta fix my eyes man, I was thinking about tear trough implant in the future with maybe filler for my eye area too but are you sure green contacts would work best?

Whats your height btw? lol ye it might look fake. If you would whitemax and become mulato green eyes would be the best. Brown is ethnic and blue is impossible and you would get called out. Everyone just copes with implants here but no one gets shit done so forget about that. Fillers meh they could move around and thats gonna look like trash don't do it in that area.

Where do you live I will fuck all your women: your muddas your fuddas your sistas your grandmuddas and your oneitis.