My reaction when

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
some cunt says mewing is cope then proceeds to think that extremely good results like salludon are possible by surgery

giphy.gif

and then proceeds to think its fake even though I myself have gotten extremely good results

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

brb imagination since pics

I can't even fathom having such low IQ as OP. Imagine actually believing that this is a result of some placebo cope, and not from an obvious chin implant. All this frauding curry is doing, is spreading false sense of hope for the subhumans here. Everyone who thinks that this is all natural should rope immediately.

Giphy 11

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, MrGlutton, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
I can't even fathom having such low IQ as OP. Imagine actually believing that this is a result of some placebo cope, and not from an obvious chin implant. All this frauding curry is doing, is spreading false sense of hope for the subhumans here. Everyone who thinks that this is all natural should rope immediately.
View attachment 144603
View attachment 144601
keep crying you fucking autistic faggot

lemme just get some pakistani village surgeon in a country where they fuck you up for it

KEEP COPING THINKING YOU CAN LOOK LIKE GANDY WITH SURGERY YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN BITCH
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Any one who thinks Salludon's transformation is from mewing should jump from a 100m tall bridge as soon as possible

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, MrGlutton and FatJattMofo
Any one who thinks Salludon's transformation is from mewing should jump from a 100m tall bridge as soon as possible
jfl if you think surgery can give gandy eye area
Jatts have superior mewing genetics
View attachment 144603
View attachment 144601
placebo effect means it gives good results dude you legit played yourself. jfl if you think his eye area improved that much with a placebo effect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
YES! i love all these reactions.

keep thinking it's cope everyone, that's exactly what we want you to believe >)